Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Canon 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM

lisaj224

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS USM

Sold

Price: $215.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Price dropped to $215, Paypalled (regular, of course!) and shipped.

Up for your consideration is my rarely and barely used Canon 28-135 USM "kit" lens. I couldn't resist purchasing this lens as a kit with my 7D, because it was such a great value. I used this lens a handful of times and was amazed at the clarity, color, and contrast. I truly believe this lens gets a bad rap for being part of a kit.

Price includes priority shipping in CONUS and Paypal fees (I won't do "gift"; please don't ask). Lens is excellent; glass has does have some of those annoying dust particles, and those particles do not affect image at all. It has both end caps. However, I am very picky about rating my equipment, so I have rated this lens as a 9 based on that. Because of the dust I want to be conservative.

Why does it rest all alone in my gear bag? Well, I am a prime girl and just never use it. It deserves better than the likes of me! Also, I just ordered the 5D III with the 24-105, and I know this lens is not going to get any action at all. I am hoping someone can put her to good use.

I am new here with no feedback, but I have a perfect buyer record on Ebay and can provide references from another forum to attest to my sales credibility and ethics.

I sold my 7D body and my 5D III is in transit, so I am unable to take quality pictures, but if you are interested, I will happily email you iPhone pictures of the lens.

Thank you for looking. Edited to include Paypal and shipping in asking price.

Edited on Feb 23, 2013 at 08:59 AM · View previous versions

Feb 04, 2013 at 03:46 PM
unclechuck
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM

PM sent

Feb 04, 2013 at 07:57 PM
lisaj224

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM

Still available and taking offers.

Feb 08, 2013 at 05:52 AM
unclechuck
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM

Thanks Again! GLWS

Feb 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM
lisaj224

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM

Awww, thanks UC! You have been a delight.

Still available. This really is a terrific lens, and aside from one dust speck, it could pass for new.

To answer here some of the questions I have received:

No hood; it didn't come with one, and I only used it a few times, so saw no need to buy one.

No box; it was part of my 7D kit and the box was tossed awhile back.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes via PM, and thoughtful questions and insights. FM is a great place to be!

Feb 11, 2013 at 03:49 PM
lisaj224

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Canon 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM

Item is sold! Thanks to Andy (racoll), for a terrific first sales experience here on FM!

Feb 22, 2013 at 08:53 AM
racoll
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Canon 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS USM

Thank you Lisa for a great transaction and here's to much more success on FM for you!

Andy

Feb 22, 2013 at 10:22 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.