Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · 2013 NCAA Basketball Stanford at Colorado

Carl Auer
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 2013 NCAA Basketball Stanford at Colorado

This was a bittersweet game for me (and I thought I had posted it...but I guess I didn't). Started off really fun. During pre-game I talked to the radio guy for Stanford, who played for the Tree (I will not call a school with a tree as a mascot the Cardinal) in the early 80's who know a guy I played ball with in high school who went on to play for Stanford.

It ended with my 7D going into Err 30 mode, which I think I have fixed!

January 24th, 2013 Boulder, CO - A Colorado Fan gets hyped up for the start of the NCAA basketball game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 24th, 2013 Boulder, CO - Chips pumps himself up for action in the NCAA basketball game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 24th, 2013 Boulder, CO - Colorado Buffaloes junior forward André Roberson (21) drives to the hoop past Stanford Cardinal junior forward Dwight Powell (33) during the NCAA basketball game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 24th, 2013 Boulder, CO - Colorado Buffaloes senior guard Sabatino Chen (23) flips a shot up over his head during the NCAA basketball game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

"
January 24th, 2013 Boulder, CO - Colorado Buffaloes freshman guard Eli Stalzer (5) attempts a shot as he splits the Stanford defense during the NCAA basketball game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 24th, 2013 Boulder, CO - Colorado Buffaloes freshman forward Josh Scott (40) puts a shot up over Stanford Cardinal sophomore center Stefan Nastic (4) during the NCAA basketball game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 24th, 2013 Boulder, CO - sophomore guard Chasson Randle (5) attempts a outside shot over the out stretched arm of Colorado Buffaloes senior guard Sabatino Chen (23) during the NCAA basketball game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 24th, 2013 Boulder, CO - Colorado Buffaloes junior forward André Roberson (21) grabs a rebound during the NCAA basketball game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 24th, 2013 Boulder, CO - Stanford Cardinal junior guard Aaron Bright (2) drives against Colorado Buffaloes sophomore guard Spencer Dinwiddie (25) during the NCAA basketball game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

January 24th, 2013 Boulder, CO - Colorado Buffaloes sophomore guard Spencer Dinwiddie (25) elevates for a three point shot attempt during the NCAA basketball game between the Stanford Cardinal and the University of Colorado Buffaloes at the Coors Events Center in Boulder CO (Carl Auer/Cal Sport Media)

Feb 04, 2013 at 06:06 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password