Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Leica M8 + Summicron-M 50/f2 (E39, 4th edition, Ger...

SkyGao93

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M8 + Summicron-M 50/f2 (E39, 4th edition, Germany)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M8

Item Sold

Price: $1,550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Selling my Leica M8 and summicron 50 to get a m43 to use C-mounts lenses. the M8 has been in service and is in very good condition. The camera body is free of scratch of ware but there are some scratch on the glass (never believe in Leica for their sapphire anti-scratch glass ) but doesn't affect viewing. Viewfinder is clean and has no abrasion on the coating. Sensor as tested before this post is clean and does not show noise in 15s exposure with cap on. Focus is accurate and there is no focus shifting. Comes with battery, charger and body cap. Oh and the leica logo is colored with a marker to be less noticeable so please do not get confused; this is a M8 (maximum shutter spd. 1/8000) and is not a M8.2. Will consider dropping the price if bundled with the lens.

*Total shutter actuation (from M8's own body debug info) : 8330

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Summicron-M 50/f2 (4th Edition, Germany)

Item Sold

Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Also selling my Summicron-M 50/f2 that I've been using with the M8 for quite some time. It is the 4th edition (e39 with tab) made in Germany which is optically same with the 5th edition currently in production. It is in nice condition and it is stupidly sharp... the aperture rings clicks nicely, but does go over on f2 and f16 both side by a TINY bit (I heard this is common among this lens but just throwing it out so you know it happens. This does not affect using at all as the aperture ring still clicks correctly and is clicky as it should be). There is a dust that should be removable on the glass, does not show up on image until aperture drops smaller than f8. The focusing ring has a tab and focusing is smooth as butter. After I got the IR filter I had to use the new cap and lost the original cap so sorry that it does not come with the leica cap. I'll be gifting the Leica's IR E39 filter if bundled with the M8. May also lower the price a bit or offer free shipping. Sample images can be found on my flickr. Link is given below. Contact me via email or google talk/iMessage.

Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/skygao93

Leica M8

Leica M8

Summicron-M 50/f2

Summicron-M 50/f2

Bundle with IR filter

Edited on Feb 19, 2013 at 06:27 PM · View previous versions

Feb 04, 2013 at 05:24 AM
SkyGao93

p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica M8 + Summicron-M 50/f2 (E39, 4th edition, Germany)

Update : buying together is 2550, will ship soon as payment received.

Feb 04, 2013 at 02:38 PM
vaflower
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica M8 + Summicron-M 50/f2 (E39, 4th edition, Germany)

Great price. Good luck with selling.

Feb 04, 2013 at 02:52 PM
SkyGao93

p.1 #4 · Sold: Leica M8 + Summicron-M 50/f2 (E39, 4th edition, Germany)

Update: Summicron 50 is sold, M8 is now 1650 USD... Can't get a cheaper M8 anywhere really...

Feb 08, 2013 at 05:13 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Dpedraza
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sold: Leica M8 + Summicron-M 50/f2 (E39, 4th edition, Germany)

If you still have it around the 22nd I can literally pick it up on my way home from CT.

Feb 08, 2013 at 05:33 AM
SkyGao93

p.1 #6 · Sold: Leica M8 + Summicron-M 50/f2 (E39, 4th edition, Germany)

Dpedraza wrote:
If you still have it around the 22nd I can literally pick it up on my way home from CT.

I don't have a problem with that, save me the shipping too. I'm in CMU so you should PM me. I'll let you know if it is still available.

Feb 08, 2013 at 08:08 AM
TRphotog
• •
p.1 #7 · Sold: Leica M8 + Summicron-M 50/f2 (E39, 4th edition, Germany)

Pm sent

Feb 13, 2013 at 01:23 AM
SkyGao93

p.1 #8 · Sold: Leica M8 + Summicron-M 50/f2 (E39, 4th edition, Germany)

Update: Last day selling the M8, price is now $1550 with free domestic shipping. Will ship via fedex soon as payment is received.

Feb 19, 2013 at 06:27 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password