New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · leave behind examples?

psychprof
• •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · leave behind examples?

Here's my situation. I just made a sale from a group exhibit at a local gallery to a very influential client. He has the ability open some huge professional doors with a nod in my direction. The sale was conducted by the gallery director, I had no contact with the client. I would like to send him a 'thank you' note and include a small and professionally looking 'leave behind' that encourages him to view my web site.I know that with portfolio reviews, this is more or less standard practice. I'd like to do something other than include just a business card.

What has been your experience with this? Do you know of any examples or web sites that show examples?

Many thanks.
Mark

Feb 02, 2013 at 08:52 PM
Micky Bill
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · leave behind examples?

An example of your work? Maybe a small matted print?

Feb 03, 2013 at 10:42 AM
psychprof
• •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · leave behind examples?

Yes, thanks. For all interested, I managed to find this. It is more elaborate than I need for my purposes, but one or two of the items of these design students may do the job. I may just do a small picture book with samples of various categories of images. For 'leave behind' design ideas, see:

http://owlsonfoot.blogspot.com/2013/01/send-ahead-vs-leave-behind.html

Any other photography suggestions, greatly appreciated.

Mark

Feb 03, 2013 at 12:29 PM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.