Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Wyoming Relic

bktools
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Wyoming Relic

Wind River Range. Thanks for looking.

Bob

Jan 31, 2013 at 04:05 PM
douter
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Wyoming Relic

This one has me a little puzzled as to what it is and why it's located where it is, but it is a good crisp image with texture.
Douglas

Feb 01, 2013 at 04:39 PM
bktools
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Wyoming Relic

douter wrote:
This one has me a little puzzled as to what it is and why it's located where it is, but it is a good crisp image with texture.
Douglas

Hi Douglas,

Many thanks for your most welcome and kind comments and glad you like the image, which I believe is what is the remains of a cream separator, captured at an old homestead.

Bob

Feb 01, 2013 at 10:40 PM
drlouis

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Wyoming Relic

I love this picture. For me, the background makes it. I like the rustic nature of the subject, and the fact that you can see the mountains so clearly in the background really 'does it' for me. Only thing I'd liked to have seen would be if you'd moved to your left JUST enough that you could see the second peak. Either way I love this.

Feb 02, 2013 at 05:10 AM
Dougo
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Wyoming Relic

It seems so out of place in this spectacular landscape, thus the appeal of the image, well done Bob.

Cheers Ray

Feb 02, 2013 at 09:12 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

bktools
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Wyoming Relic

Hi drlouis & Ray,

Thanks very much for your most welcome and kind comments and glad you like the image.

Bob

Feb 02, 2013 at 09:57 PM
sbeme
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Wyoming Relic

I'm with the others. Feels out of place. A curiosity piece.
First response is what is this doing here, and why is it in the way of such spectacular scenery. I agree a bit more from the left might feature even more beautiful background.
Any variations from the left? From further back?

Scott

Feb 03, 2013 at 02:53 PM
bktools
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Wyoming Relic

sbeme wrote:
I'm with the others. Feels out of place. A curiosity piece.
First response is what is this doing here, and why is it in the way of such spectacular scenery. I agree a bit more from the left might feature even more beautiful background.
Any variations from the left? From further back?

Scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks very much for your most welcome comments. The pioneer artifact captured is on the threshold of the Bridger Wilderness, Green River Lake trailhead. The object was photographed intentionally as something out of place in contrast to the wilderness background.

I will follow up with another image immediately that hopefully shows what is beyond that curiosity.

Bob

Feb 03, 2013 at 04:28 PM
scalawag
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Wyoming Relic

Hello Bob, Your surmizing is correct; it is the remains of an old cream separator.
what make I wouldn't venture to say. Scalawag. PS neat picture, I was originly from
the Bighorn mountain area

Feb 07, 2013 at 03:57 AM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password