Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · I love my two girls....

Nickyb21
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · I love my two girls....

But I don't know which one I like better. Enjoy... any comments are welcomed and appreciated as i'm new to this hobby!

Jan 31, 2013 at 03:22 PM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · I love my two girls....

Of the two, I would choose the first because her chin is not covered by the dog's neck. That being said, I like the head position of the dog and her eye position in the color photo here better.
Douglas

Jan 31, 2013 at 03:30 PM
Nickyb21
• •
p.1 #3 · I love my two girls....

Thanks Douglas, I completely agree and appreciate your input. If I could only take the best of the two and merge them together! Zoey is very attached to me, any moment I get up, she gets up and is right by my side.... this was one of the rare occasions she was cuddling with her mom so I could get a shot

Jan 31, 2013 at 03:41 PM
monie2078
• •
p.1 #4 · I love my two girls....

That's one big girl! What is she, German Shepherd? I would love to see more pics of her.. Do you have any to share? She looks so big and gorgeous!

Jan 31, 2013 at 03:48 PM
Nickyb21
• •
p.1 #5 · I love my two girls....

She's actually on the smaller side, only 60lbs. She is a Belgian Malinois with a bit of German Shepard in her. You can visit my FlickR for more pictures of her

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nickyb210/

Jan 31, 2013 at 04:54 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password