Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Trina Trash the Dress

diamondroad
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Trina Trash the Dress

Comments please and thank you.

Steve
Diamond Road Photography

diamondroad 2013

diamondroad 2013

diamondroad 2013

diamondroad 2013

diamondroad 2013

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:44 AM
paparazzinick
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Trina Trash the Dress

After looking at this post and seeing your other post. I get whats not doing for me with your photos. The placement of your subject in each photo. The subject is smack in the center of every photo. Thats not always a bad thing, but for these, it is just not working.

Jan 31, 2013 at 02:13 AM
diamondroad
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Trina Trash the Dress

OK, thanks for your input. I'll be sure to remember that for next time.

Steve

Jan 31, 2013 at 02:46 AM
ozpall
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Trina Trash the Dress

i think the shots are good, i just wanted to see more pics of the dress getting trash or in this case in the water, i like the last one a lot has a great feeling for this type of shooting.

Jan 31, 2013 at 03:11 AM
Prettym1k3
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Trina Trash the Dress

The images are displaying a little bit pixelated for me. Could be your photo host.

#1 is nice, but her head had too much tilt.
#2 is nice, and I actually like the center framing of it.
#3 - again, I like center frame. It suits this image. But it's hard to see how clear the image is.
#4 - she looks very uncomfortable. Not an image I would show.
#5 - not bad, but the water looks dirty. Dirty water + a wedding gown don't really work for me.

Overall, it looks to me like your vibrance and possibly your saturation is a bit much in #1, 2, and 3. Her skin looks a little off and she has a halo looking angle type glow about her.

Feb 04, 2013 at 05:13 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

jkittmer
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Trina Trash the Dress

I would hold back on some of the post work it looks like you have gone a tad too far.

1. looks too light to me
2. She looks overlit in comparison to the background. I understand she is the subject but I would tone her down.
3. She looks like she has a filter applied to just her that doesn't blend with her surroundings. Is the dress pretty blown in the original file? It looks like something funky is going on with the detail in it. It nearly looks cut out.
4. Why does the face look pixelated in this? Lighting on her face could be softer and the dress is overworked and muddy looking.
5. Kinda corpse like but that doesn't bother me for some unknown reason. I am not thrilled with the light or angle of this. But I do recognize how hard it is to get this type of shot to work.

Overall not bad... but I would seriously suggest toning down the dress and the post work. I would get the balance in camera and compliment it more in post. It looks to me like you tried to change the lighting afterwards in some of these to suit a desired look that isnt true to the capture.

Feb 05, 2013 at 03:31 PM
Aron Goss
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Trina Trash the Dress

Post is way over the top on these.

Feb 09, 2013 at 01:26 AM
Tchaka

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Trina Trash the Dress

I like the last one the best.

Feb 09, 2013 at 04:06 AM
mgauthierphoto
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Trina Trash the Dress

It looks like you turn your clarity down in post editing. I prefer it to be turned up, if adjusted at all. Nice pictures. I like the first and the last the best.

-MG

Feb 19, 2013 at 10:09 PM
CW100
• • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Trina Trash the Dress

mgauthierphoto wrote:
It looks like you turn your clarity down in post editing. I prefer it to be turned up, if adjusted at all. Nice pictures. I like the first and the last the best.

-MG

I agree, the clarity / contrast or something in processing seems to be off. Also, (for me) that last pic looks like a dead body floating

Feb 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password