Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

sjms
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

Imagemaster wrote:
And in case you didn't notice, the OP asked for advice on buying "A" or "B" at under $200.

So your advice on buying "C" or something else more expensive than $200 was ever so helpful.

it could have but then maybe not. there's always another view and another option. theres the short term and the long one. there is sometimes a line between a usable investment and a limited short term doodad.

Feb 10, 2013 at 07:21 PM
Cagey75

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

I'm not a tablet type person at all, or wasn't at least. But I won an iPad mini, it's just arrived today and I love it! May not be a retina display screen, but it's not bad at all to view, and it's light as a feather, well, a small bunch of feathers maybe

Feb 11, 2013 at 05:23 PM
Imagemaster
• • • • • • •
p.2 #3 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

sjms wrote:
it could have but then maybe not. there's always another view and another option. theres the short term and the long one. there is sometimes a line between a usable investment and a limited short term doodad.

No kidding. Only the OP did not ask for another view or option.

Feb 11, 2013 at 07:52 PM
sjms
• • • • • •
p.2 #4 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

if I can dissuade someone from doing something that I feel is not too advantageous to them I will try. we have freedom of speech and freedom of will and self direction. simply the op can either listen or ignore me.

Feb 11, 2013 at 09:33 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.2 #5 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

So what did the OP buy?

EBH

Feb 16, 2013 at 04:06 PM
sjms
• • • • • •
p.2 #6 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

probably the N7. it was cheap.

Feb 16, 2013 at 04:49 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

jeremy2013

p.2 #7 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

The kindle fire is my favorite. Though a lot might not agree that it is the top tablet under 200. You can also opt for a samsung galaxy tab.

Feb 28, 2013 at 05:40 PM
15Bit
• • • •
p.2 #8 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

I quite like my N7 (indeed I am typing this post on it). I didn't buy it to show off my photos but it does an OK job of it. There's even an android app for interfacing with my Zenfolio account.

Mar 01, 2013 at 04:57 PM
bushwacker
• • •
p.2 #9 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

ok guys...

my pictures are have the standard 3:2 ratio... will this match the nexus 7 or iPad mini screens? I want the pics spot on with no black black areas on the side.

Sep 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Ian.Dobinson
• • • • • •
p.2 #10 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

bushwacker wrote:
ok guys...

my pictures are have the standard 3:2 ratio... will this match the nexus 7 or iPad mini screens? I want the pics spot on with no black black areas on the side.

if you want every part of the image with no black area on the top then there wont be much for you .

the Ipad and ipad mini are 4:3
the 7" android stuff is 16:9 (or dam close)

Sep 20, 2013 at 12:28 PM
BenV
• • • • •
p.2 #11 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

I've got the new Nexus 7, I love it. The original was nice, but this one is just better in every way.

Sep 20, 2013 at 08:14 PM
kcartwright27

p.2 #12 · **Best Tablet Under $200??**

The Nook HD+ with a 9" screen that is probably the best I have seen is just about unbeatable from a price/what you get perspective.. A short while back they unlocked the full gamut of Android and the full google play store with it so the app availability is incredible..
9"
full HD
one of the best screens I have seen on a tablet aside from the Ipad retina
$150 price point .. of course the HD+ is also 4x less that the Ipad as well..
supa dupa deal.. and really lightweight and bigger than the 7" models which I find a little too cramped for my personal taste..

Sep 23, 2013 at 07:06 PM
       end

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password