Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: Apple Mac Pro - 2x2.66GHz, 10GB RAM - PRICE DROP!!

Jason F

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Apple Mac Pro - 2x2.66GHz, 10GB RAM - PRICE DROP!!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Mac Pro tower (1,1)

Item still Available

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: $25 shipped & insured via UPS Ground. If you want it faster, it's on your dime but I'm happy to oblige.

2 x 2.66GHz Intel Dual-Core Xeon processors
10GB of RAM
ATI X1900 512MB w/2 dual-link DVI ports
(1) PCI eSATA card for attaching eSATA hard drives
(1) firewire expansion card - has 2 extra FW800 ports and one extra FW400 port
DVD burner, keyboard, mouse, etc...

The machine runs like a champ- it's been my workhorse for a good while. BUT, it does have a few scratches, etc on the side from all the road miles it's logged across the country and back. (It was always kept in a big nice Tenba case, but it still managed to get scratched up a bit against the metal legs of my cart, etc).

The major physical flaw is where the TSA dropped it on one of it's handles a couple years back as I was flying out of Boston. It's an unsightly blemish for sure, but it didn't effect how the machine ran and so it wasn't worth my time trying to get the TSA agents in Boston to pay for repairing it... I probably should have, but the computer still ran 100% and that's all I really needed it to do. I've attached a few photos so you can see what I'm talking about. It' basically just bent the handle on the rear end at the top of the machine.

I do still have the shipping box & software that it came with from Apple, though that may be OS X 10.4. I can preload 10.6 on there for you no problem.

FTF meeting in the Atlanta area is welcome.

Jan 30, 2013 at 12:04 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password