Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource
  

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2013 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!
  
 
Hockey_Nut
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Hey Everyone,

Here's a shout out to my buddy DJ . he's the master when it comes to youth hockey photos and, like many others here, he's been very generous with his time / advice and I'd like to think that some of us have actually listened to his sage advice so here's my humble little tribute to him.


1. Gotta break through the D







2. Isn't there enough ice for everyone??







3. Heads up!







4. The Dave "Tiger" Williams Jube







5. Concentration







6. What are you lookin' at?







7. Dang, where'd that black rubber thing go?







8. INCOMING!







9. Must back check







10. Girls can play this game too!







11. High and wide







12. Breakaway!







13. Swing batter, swing







Thanks for looking,

Brent




Jan 30, 2013 at 06:21 AM
P Alesse
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Great! I'm a big fan of the isolated shots with a player in action and no other player or ref behind them. Only minor crit... maybe bring the ice back a little bit in post. It's a little hot.


Jan 30, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Paulthelefty
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Great looking shots, I enjoyed the set and the captions.

Thanks for sharing!

Paul



Jan 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM
ACNYPhoto
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Really nice shots, exposure and white balance look great!

I peeked at the EXIF on a few, are they all with the 300mm?



Jan 31, 2013 at 06:02 PM
Hockey_Nut
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Hey Paul,

Thanks for checking out the photos the parents love the isolated shots too! I'll look into the highlights re: the ice.

Take care,

Brent


P Alesse wrote:
Great! I'm a big fan of the isolated shots with a player in action and no other player or ref behind them. Only minor crit... maybe bring the ice back a little bit in post. It's a little hot.




Jan 31, 2013 at 06:43 PM
Hockey_Nut
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Thanks Paul appreciate the feedback.

Take care,

Brent



Paulthelefty wrote:
Great looking shots, I enjoyed the set and the captions.

Thanks for sharing!

Paul




Jan 31, 2013 at 06:45 PM
Hockey_Nut
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Thanks for taking a peek all were taken with the D3s & 300 2.8 combo - manual mode: ISO 4000, 2.8, 1/500 & auto wb.

Take care,

Brent


ACNYPhoto wrote:
Really nice shots, exposure and white balance look great!

I peeked at the EXIF on a few, are they all with the 300mm?




Jan 31, 2013 at 06:46 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Aqualung
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


I see the spirit of DJ in these Brent

Agree with Paul the ice is a little hot/blown but the kids are great. Nice to see the ladies playing too.

Chris



Jan 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Hockey_Nut
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Hey Chris,

Hope all is well with you been a while since we "spoke".

I'm sure the "Master" would be proud of these!

Take care,

Brent



Feb 02, 2013 at 08:32 PM
dj dunzie
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Holy geezes.

Well, first off great set. REALLY digging 4, 5, 11 and 13 here. Can't believe a kid that age pulls off a Tiger Williams but great capture.

But seriously... not sure I could teach a knucklehead like you anything, even if I DID know anything worth teaching!

Nice stuff Brent... hope to see you again soon. Are you considering shooting the tournament in March with us?



Feb 03, 2013 at 06:45 PM
Hockey_Nut
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Ah, the hockey gods must be smiling the Master has arrived! Glad to hear you found some of my shots to your liking lol.

I gotta say shooting ringette is a breeze compared to hockey. These kids whack (or try to) the puck and chase whack & chase. AND they always have their backs turned. The parents loved the photos though.

I'll text you about the tournament.

See ya.

Brent


dj dunzie wrote:
Holy geezes.

Well, first off great set. REALLY digging 4, 5, 11 and 13 here. Can't believe a kid that age pulls off a Tiger Williams but great capture.

But seriously... not sure I could teach a knucklehead like you anything, even if I DID know anything worth teaching!

Nice stuff Brent... hope to see you again soon. Are you considering shooting the tournament in March with us?




Feb 04, 2013 at 05:38 AM
capo99
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Great set parnts gotta love tose shts.


Feb 05, 2013 at 07:24 AM
capo99
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Great set parents gotta love tose shots.


Feb 05, 2013 at 07:25 AM
taat2d
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · Peewee Hockey: DJ Dunzie Style!


Nice set. I like #4. Reminds me of Tie Domi!! They're probably the same height!!!!


Feb 05, 2013 at 01:48 PM





FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password