Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Fitness Model

Watsonphoto

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Fitness Model

I attended a photo workshop on the weekend which had a fitness model. First time working with a fitness model. Looking for some constructive but gentle criticism. (not like that other web site)

http://www.watsonphotography.ca/Fitness

Jan 30, 2013 at 01:01 AM
bergenor
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Fitness Model

Cool pics,i like the Eu te Amo one!!

Jan 30, 2013 at 01:46 AM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Fitness Model

Post a few pics here and you'll get probably twice as many comments.

Jan 30, 2013 at 06:10 AM
N.Cost
• •
p.1 #4 · Fitness Model

I think its a good set.

In general I think the eye sockets are dark in most of the shots. First thing I noticed.

Jan 30, 2013 at 01:46 PM

fgransee
• •
p.1 #5 · Fitness Model

Watson, very nice shots - great colors and setup. Did you choose the lighting setup or was that done collectively in the workshop ? I think the lighting of the models face could have been better in several shots ... but I have to admit I had to force myself a bit to pay attention to that particular detail with that pretty model But apart from her beauty and stellar physique that comes across nicely in your photos, the lighting of the face /eyes may be a critical issue to look at for the next session.

Jan 30, 2013 at 03:25 PM
ChiShutter
• • •
p.1 #6 · Fitness Model

fgransee wrote:
Watson, very nice shots - great colors and setup. Did you choose the lighting setup or was that done collectively in the workshop ? I think the lighting of the models face could have been better in several shots ... but I have to admit I had to force myself a bit to pay attention to that particular detail with that pretty model But apart from her beauty and stellar physique that comes across nicely in your photos, the lighting of the face /eyes may be a critical issue to look at for the next session.

Yes, nice shots but in some there is wrap or reflected light casting upward shadows on her facial features, from below. That always looks unnatural.

Jan 31, 2013 at 09:27 AM
bbourizk
• • • •
p.1 #7 · Fitness Model

she's not bad. But the processing is not good on these especially around the face.
Some excessive Dodging maybe.

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:30 PM
jfinite
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · Fitness Model

fgransee wrote:

This.

Jan 31, 2013 at 02:16 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password