New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Muted colors in LR4

ouuzi

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Muted colors in LR4

I am using a macbook pro with  calibrated LCD.I am having an issue with LR4,when i edit the images in cs6 photoshop ,pictures are more contrasty and richer.Both are in the same colour space ProRGB,i have no soft proofing on ,on both applications and i am getting different colours.( I have also made a different profile v2 instead of v4,i have read that this might cause a problem).
Strange thing is that I right click>edit in photoshop,and the save the image with no adjustments and comes back to LR4 with rich colors and contrasty.
Can somebody explain why is this happening?

Jan 29, 2013 at 08:59 AM
Eyeball
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Muted colors in LR4

Are these raw files?
What are your color management settings in Photoshop (Edit>Color Settings...; Working Spaces and Color Management Policies)?

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:48 AM
ouuzi

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Muted colors in LR4

i figured it out.It was exporting with different camera profiles.For some reason the default camera profiles were not in the correct folder.LR4 was getting the first camera profile in the folder,in this case a custom profile.Can you tell me the correct location for custom camera profiles in LR4 for Mac?I think i reinstalled LR4 today.

Jan 30, 2013 at 05:22 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.