Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Rollei 300mm f/4 Schneider APO-Tele-Xenar PQ

tetrode
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Rollei 300mm f/4 Schneider APO-Tele-Xenar PQ

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Rollei 300mm f/4 Schneider Tele-Xenar

Sold

Price: $1,950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Rare and beautiful Schneider 300mm f/4 Tele-Apo-Xenar for the Rollei 600X system. I've moved totally to small format digital so I'm parting with some of the gems from my medium format collection. The lens is in mint/mint- condition. I bought it several years ago and used it on only a handful of occasions. It has lived almost its entire life in a case in the closet.

Functionally, the lens is perfect. The only cosmetic imperfection can be seen in the detail shot of the focusing and aperture rings: The bottom third of the number "5" in "5.6" is missing. It was missing right out of the box. Other than that, there's nothing to report. Glass is perfect and focusing is smooth.

The lens will come with both original caps and in the original Rollei box (which, for reasons unknown, says "Zeiss"). There's also a Kirk Arca plate that will be included as well. Current price for this lens at Adorama is a staggering $6869. My mint copy can be had for $1950. Shipping and insurance (via FedEx) anywhere in the CONUS will be a fixed $25. Paypal fee is extra if that method of payment is used. Local pickup just north of New York City is an option. Please review my 100% positive eBay feedback (theflashemporium).

Jan 27, 2013 at 08:56 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.