Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 MF $635 shipped

willmac

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 MF $635 shipped

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM

Item Sold

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: see below

This is one of my favorite Canon lenses. It's incredibly sharp even wide-open and has beautiful color rendition. I'm sad to give this one up. It is in excellent condition barring a spec or two of dust inside. Comes with original box, instruction booklet, and both original front and rear lens caps.

Optically, this lens is in fantastic condition with no scratches, fungus, or haze on any elements, and no noticeable cleaning marks. As stated above, I could see a spec or two of dust on an inner element near the front of the lens, but nothing major.

Cosmetically, it is in excellent condition with only minor scuffs on the plastic rings (like the hood attachment ring) at the front of the lens.

Paypal fees included in the price. Shipping cost is $10 via Priority Mail in CONUS for this lens. Other places please contact me for a quote.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Nikkor Ai-S 85mm f/1.4 manual focus

Item Sold

Price: $635.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: see below

Selling a very nice copy of the manual focus Nikon Ai-S 85mm f/1.4 that I've been using with my NEX-5N. It's incredibly sharp and has excellent character...I just find it a little too heavy (at 22 oz.) for my style of shooting. Comes with both lens caps, a Nikon HN-20 metal hood (with a few minor dings on the outer edge), and an optional Nikon-to-Canon-EOS lens adapter (for mounting on a 5D for example), if you would like it.

Optically, this lens is in excellent condition with no scratches, fungus, or haze on any elements, and almost no noticeable cleaning marks. There are some specs of dust that I can see on the inside with a bright light, but nothing out of the ordinary for a lens like this. I don't see any oil on the aperture blades, which function perfectly.

Cosmetically, it is also in excellent condition with only a few small scuffs & scratches on the barrel, the most noticeable one shown in the photo below.

Paypal fees and shipping (within CONUS) included in the price. Other places please contact me for a shipping quote.

Edited on Feb 16, 2013 at 09:05 PM · View previous versions

Jan 25, 2013 at 12:16 AM
willmac

p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 MF $635 shipped

more photos

~1/4 inch long scratch on barrel

85/1.4 w/hood

Jan 25, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Greggf
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 MF $635 shipped

I have the nikon 85 1.4 Ai-s, too! An absolutely fantastic piece of glass!!! Very sharp wide open, and stopped down is incredible... With very little CA's, too!! If you can get past the weight!! I shoot it on a 1D4 and is a favorite!
GLWS
Gregg

Jan 25, 2013 at 01:20 AM
willmac

p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 MF $635 shipped

I agree Gregg! I think if I had a big dSLR, I'd most definitely hang onto it as it truly is a wonderful piece of glass...

Jan 26, 2013 at 04:49 AM
996gt2
• •
p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 MF $635 shipped

PM'd on the 100 Macro. I'll take it.

Feb 07, 2013 at 02:31 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

huddy
• • •
p.1 #6 · Sold: Nikon Ai-S 85/1.4 MF $635 shipped