Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · LR3 doesn't "see" CS5

MarGal
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · LR3 doesn't "see" CS5

Here'e the story -- I own LR3. I downloaded the trial version of CS6. I did not keep CS6, but instead deleted it. I bought CS5 (yes, licensed). When I'm in LR3 and I attempt to "Edit in..." via the pulldown menu, LR3 will not give me the option to edit in CS5. It does, however, give me the "option" to edit in CS6, although CS6 is no longer existent. How can I get LR3 to recognize CS5 at the pulldown menu for Photo>Edit in...?

Please keep in mind that both applications are working correctly independent of one another.

Thanks in advance.

Jan 23, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Kenneth Farver
• • •
p.1 #2 · LR3 doesn't "see" CS5

In Lightroom - Preferences, External Editing, should let you choose the program you are going to use. Just checked mine and it said CS2, but I know I am at CS4.

Jan 23, 2013 at 11:14 PM
MarGal
• •
p.1 #3 · LR3 doesn't "see" CS5

Mine shows that it's using CS6, but CS5 doesn't show up in this pulldown menu, either.

Jan 24, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Z_man
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · LR3 doesn't "see" CS5

Edit - Preferences - External Editing

This allows you to find an exe file and tell Lightroom to add that to the list. So, find photoshop.exe in the CS5 program folder and it will be in the drop down

Jan 27, 2013 at 03:55 AM
MarGal
• •
p.1 #5 · LR3 doesn't "see" CS5

Thanks everyone!

Feb 09, 2013 at 04:31 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password