Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Monthly Assignment 52 - Reflections
Deadline: September 1st noon UTC/GMT

MA Rules Current entries

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · #105 Telal

smallrewards
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #105 Telal

Went to the park with some relatives, had a 100mm f2.0 fdn, and a 28mm 2.8 fdn. One of my relatives is 14, and does ballet. Her younger sister wanted me to get some shots of her jumping off the swing, and before I knew it i was lying in the mud under the swings trying to catch a good backlit shot for the comp. It was fun, anyway! Enjoy! Also, I do not have a calibrated monitor, so if the contrast is a little too high make out details let me know, i wont know until i print it at mpix.

Jan 23, 2013 at 05:49 AM
JHut
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #105 Telal

I like this version as well... I tried my hand at a few alternate versions in the Critique Forum.

Jan 23, 2013 at 08:46 PM
smallrewards
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #105 Telal

that was a beautiful rendition hut...but I think I need full photo shop to manage that :-) I
looking at it again on my touchpad, probably need to make mine a bit brighter too...

Jan 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM
robertjm
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #105 Telal

If you don't have the money for PhotoShop give GIMP a try!! Lots of the similar features, and you can't beat the price....FREE!

smallrewards wrote:
that was a beautiful rendition hut...but I think I need full photo shop to manage that :-) I
looking at it again on my touchpad, probably need to make mine a bit brighter too...

Feb 06, 2013 at 04:29 PM
smallrewards
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #105 Telal

Gimp eh, I will check it out this weekend. Thanks Robert!

Feb 09, 2013 at 03:46 AM

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password