Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Think Tank CityWalker 20 Shoulder Bag Review

forbidden_hero
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Think Tank CityWalker 20 Shoulder Bag Review

Hi everyone,

I just posted a quick review of the new Think Tank CityWalker 20 Shoulder Bag on my blog. Check it out if you are interested!

www.kelviny.com/blog/?p=4009

Kelvin

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:09 PM
CorwinGraves
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Think Tank CityWalker 20 Shoulder Bag Review

Nice review - thanks. I've been looking for a bag like this to carry around my gear when I'm not backpacking. I've been thinking up picking up something by Crumpler, but this looks nice as well. Do you find the padding on the shoulder strap to be sufficient during a long day? In other words, does the bag remain comfortable to wear?

Jan 22, 2013 at 12:35 AM
forbidden_hero
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Think Tank CityWalker 20 Shoulder Bag Review

I find the strap to be very comfortable. I had my D600, 24-70mm, 85mm f/1.4, SB-900, GF3 with 14mm lens and iPad on me during my trip and did not feel any discomfort while traveling with the bag. Definitely check it out at a local camera store if you can!

Jan 22, 2013 at 02:26 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Marshall Alsup

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Think Tank CityWalker 20 Shoulder Bag Review

Excellent review. I appreciate it. Also, nicely done with photos that really help.

This looks like a great bag when I'm just out and about with my gear. I was also wondering about the comfort of the strap. Thanks for asking that Corwin, and for answering Kelvin.

Feb 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM
cmarqz

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Think Tank CityWalker 20 Shoulder Bag Review

Thanks for the review! I've been looking for a shoulder bag for quite some time now and I'm adding this to my list of bags to consider. Would really like to try this in person, but none of the camera stores here carry them.

Feb 24, 2013 at 08:29 AM
adam613
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Think Tank CityWalker 20 Shoulder Bag Review

Nice review. I got this bag a few weeks ago, and carried it loaded to capacity for the first time today. It was better than I expected...it's heavy, but the thick shoulder strap helps a lot and the soft side makes it more comfortable. Not sure I'd want to walk more than a couple of miles with it, but that's more a function of me than the bag I could carry it all day with only two lenses. Everything fits perfectly, and I don't have to put the bag down to change lenses.

Gear list: D7000, Tokina 12-24, Sigma 17-50 OS, Sigma 50-150 OS, RRS Omni-pivot Pro. I also had a tripod bag on the other arm.

Feb 25, 2013 at 04:13 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password