Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2013 · On TV!!!

thegt1

Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · On TV!!!

Hi Mark, i was checking your website and i was looking at the instructional videos, btw awesome site.

By any chance, do you have a trailer of the 2 you're selling right now ( love to the selections of videos you have coming up ) just a teaser MAN! thanks.

Apr 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · On TV!!!

Very unique perspective Mark. I can almost touch the water.
I'm sure it looks great on a big print. Congrats on getting this on TV!
Fred

Apr 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Mark Metternich
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · On TV!!!

thegt1 wrote:
Hi Mark, i was checking your website and i was looking at the instructional videos, btw awesome site.

By any chance, do you have a trailer of the 2 you're selling right now ( love to the selections of videos you have coming up ) just a teaser MAN! thanks.

That is a great idea! Thank you very much for that input.

No, I don't have any trailers yet on my post production videos, but I will.

I can say that the post production training videos are doing very well and that I have gotten written feedback from nearly every person who has bought them and everyone has raved so far. More than one has said that I "give too much away." Many have said the Video "Blending for Dynamic Range Made Easy - Blend If" is revolutionary and makes difficult advanced blending for dynamic range very fast and easy. So, yes, check them out. I think they may be a big asset in post production for many.

Apr 21, 2013 at 01:40 PM
alatoo60
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · On TV!!!

That's really great, congratulations! I am sure the TV viewers will enjoy your adventures and pictures as much as I do.

Apr 21, 2013 at 02:14 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.