Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Press Pass, Oakland Supercross

TractionAction

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Press Pass, Oakland Supercross

So I was able to get a Press Pass shooting and writing for a local paper here in Norcal. My focus is going to be the local talent in both the 250SX and 450SX classes.

My question is what can I expect in terms of where the photo'g are allowed to shoot, gate entry times and access to the track and pit areas. I've shot AMA Motocross so I'm familiar with how the outdoor event are ran.

Just looking for some good advise on the indoor event and to maximize my exposure.

Jan 18, 2013 at 03:54 AM
innaeddy1
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Press Pass, Oakland Supercross

on the back of the credential it will tell you where you can go and not go, unless they have changed it for this year. If you have a credential you can get in before the crowd just enter thru the media gate, and also into the pits. SX is a lot different than MX as your inside a stadium with restrictions that dont come into play at MX events. This link http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/971346/2#9370875 from a few years ago I posted about SX and differnt shooting positions. I usually cover the east coast sx and mx.

Andy

Jan 18, 2013 at 04:56 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password