Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Website Re-do

Gunzorro
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Website Re-do

Hi folks! I finished a rework of my website focusing mainly on architecture and cityscapes (plus landscape and a few other related areas). If you have a moment, I'd appreciate any feedback from the point of view of potential clients looking at the site. Thanks! Jim

www.jimharrisphoto.net

Jan 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM
StormShooter

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Website Re-do

Jim, the site is nice and easy to navigate. I get what you do because im in photography also but I think you need more description on what you offer.

I'm not a fan of the all white background but that is only a personal taste.

As far as the images go, they look awesome!! The only thing I would change (if you can) is make them larger. When I click on the gallery, then click on an image, it pops up in a player of sorts and is somewhat small to my taste. Larger images would show more detail and in turn hopefully get a client more interested in hiring your services.

I hope some of this is helpful...

Best of luck to you Jim

Dave

Jan 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Gunzorro
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Website Re-do

Thanks Dave! I don't have control of the image size -- it's a Yahoo template site. Same for white background.

But the tip on description is a good one that I can modify. I've been reluctant to get too wordy or sale pitch, but I see your point that a clear description of services or history would be better.

Thanks for the praise about the images. I can say I like this site much better than the one it replaces and it features much newer pictures.

Best regards, Jim

Jan 17, 2013 at 11:56 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password