Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · NSFW: glamour

devisor
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · NSFW: glamour

enjoy

Jan 17, 2013 at 10:34 PM
ChiShutter
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · NSFW: glamour

You deliver a good looking shot, as always. The little splash of light on her lower belly doesn't match the color temp of the other highlights in the photo -- not sure if that's intentional? My OCD would force me to even that out. I also feel it's a touch over-softened for my taste.

These are nit-picky things. It's an arresting image. Thanks for sharing!

Jan 17, 2013 at 11:03 PM
VilleK
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · NSFW: glamour

Ok. I enjoyed

One thing that is bothering me a bit is the reddish color below her belly button :o

I'd like to see more from this shoot

Jan 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM
StormShooter

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · NSFW: glamour

Awesome shot, Beautiful model, love the pose and lighting. I also noticed the reddish spot on her tummy that looked odd, actually was the first place my eye went to (because it looked odd).

Thanks for sharing!
Dave

Jan 18, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Lee Saxon
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · NSFW: glamour

I was bothered by the same thing as everybody else; still a gorgeous shot though.

Jan 18, 2013 at 05:02 AM
GoodEgg
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · NSFW: glamour

a la Vargas. Nice.

Jan 18, 2013 at 05:45 AM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · NSFW: glamour

Good composition and well lit.

Jan 18, 2013 at 06:27 AM
devisor
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · NSFW: glamour

so I can put this in the fail bin then. Taking out the red color is just a 5min jobb tough.. but the idea is kinda fail :P

Jan 18, 2013 at 08:14 AM
sozypozy
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · NSFW: glamour

The picture is great, I love the color and the shine on her skin but there is a little part on her lower belly which is a little red and doesn't match the color temperature of the rest of her body. Maybe fix that and the picture will be flawless

Edited on Jan 19, 2013 at 07:08 AM · View previous versions

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:58 AM
jfinite
• • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · NSFW: glamour

Beautiful photography, makeup and styling. I question the compositional crop at the leg, though. And of course, the Great Red Spot.

Jan 18, 2013 at 03:53 PM

exposedme
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · NSFW: glamour

Something very unnatural looking about the texture or shading on her leg, especially in the shadows (could be just my monitor though). Otherwise what everyone else has said.

Jan 18, 2013 at 04:45 PM
CW100
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · NSFW: glamour

sozypozy wrote:
The picture is great, I love the color and the shine on her skin but there is a little part on her lower belly which is a little red and doesn't match the color temperature of the rest of her body. Maybe fix that and the picture will be flawless

I also like the pic except for the red blotches

Jan 18, 2013 at 06:35 PM
elliotkramer
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · NSFW: glamour

There is a lot to like about this image, but what I do not like is that I feel like this could be a photo of a mannequin. I don't get the sense that this is a real woman. The skin looks almost metallic and manually shaded. For me, if I feel like I am looking at a doll or a painting, it significantly detracts from the sensuality of a glamour shot. If you saw a person on the street who had skin texture like this image, it might even be frightening. Alien like?

Jan 18, 2013 at 10:19 PM
bbourizk
• • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · NSFW: glamour

It's fine mate...not sure what the red spot is on her tummy...but maybe you added it for a reason?

Jan 19, 2013 at 03:11 AM
devisor
• • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · NSFW: glamour

hehe its funny, when you actually do a complex image and do it good.. you hardly get a comment around here. But when you do a bad job, you get a huge amount of comments.

the editing is done for a reason.. for me, I really don't like the typical fhm style images. So I edit it so it won't be just a typical FHM styled image.

The spot with red gell was added there to give more warmt at the ground and on her highlights, it was a bad judgement since I ended up repainting the floor anyway..

Jan 19, 2013 at 07:54 AM
CW100
• • • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · NSFW: glamour

devisor wrote:
hehe its funny, when you actually do a complex image and do it good.. you hardly get a comment around here. But when you do a bad job, you get a huge amount of comments.

!!!

Jan 19, 2013 at 01:30 PM
kenyee
• • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · NSFW: glamour

devisor wrote:

That's because we expect more of you
I blame that crappy camera system you went to...it would have looked better w/ Pentax lenses ;-)

I think it looks ok, but not quite sure what look you're going for...not FHM for sure..also not fashiony. Sort of something different that doesn't work that well I'm afraid...

Jan 19, 2013 at 08:26 PM
devisor
• • •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · NSFW: glamour

hehe yeah I got it, don't exptect to much of me :P

Funny thing, after posting this pic on fb.. I got booked 6 shoots next week refering to this image. Well see if I make something else of those images of here on the flore.. Now I'm bussy 3d modelling..

here is an other one.. but not to happy about it.. image is linked from fb so thats why the low res..

Jan 19, 2013 at 09:01 PM
ESC in KC
• • • •
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · NSFW: glamour

StormShooter wrote:
Awesome shot, Beautiful model, love the pose and lighting. I also noticed the reddish spot on her tummy that looked odd, actually was the first place my eye went to (because it looked odd).

Thanks for sharing!
Dave

+1 exactly

Jan 20, 2013 at 02:25 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password