Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2013 · Yosemite Horsetail Falls 2013

Dustin Gent
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Yosemite Horsetail Falls 2013

I know.. i want snow - but i would like an afternoon and night of clear skies to go shoot:-)

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:27 AM
WAYCOOL
• • • •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Yosemite Horsetail Falls 2013

Water was flowing good and light show was put on pictures to follow in a couple of days. Happy happy happy

Feb 17, 2013 at 05:15 AM
Dustin Gent
• • • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Yosemite Horsetail Falls 2013

That is great news! However, snow is moving in - which is WHAT i wanted, but with my luck, it will snow the whole time. Oh well, better than clear and boring and no snow for a week I guess

Feb 17, 2013 at 05:19 AM
Dustin Gent
• • • •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Yosemite Horsetail Falls 2013

So snow is supposed to pound Yosemite starting Tuesday. 5-9 inches are possible Tuesday and 1-3 inches Tuesday night, with snow the rest of the week.

Well, I guess I am getting what I wanted - but who knows. Now is it too much to ask for one sunny day/night to shoot the falls and star trails? Friday cant get here soon enough ...

Feb 18, 2013 at 02:46 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

engineco16

p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Yosemite Horsetail Falls 2013

I'll be up there Tuesday through Friday. Actually looking forward to the fresh snow more than the falls.

Feb 18, 2013 at 06:39 PM
WAYCOOL
• • • •
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · Yosemite Horsetail Falls 2013

My camera can see better than me the water was flowing but not a whole bunch, at least the 2 days I was there the light conditions were right. Here's the first shot.

http://www.dougieville.us/home/ff2013.jpg

Hope the snow stays in the branches for ya Dustin but warm days in the valley aren't good for than kind of thing should be plenty on the ground for ya though.

Feb 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Eadward

p.3 #7 · p.3 #7 · Yosemite Horsetail Falls 2013

Saturday the falls light up pretty well dispite quite limited water flow. Sunday there was a little less light, at least from where we were. Monday was overcast, so not sure what folks might have gotten, didn't try to shoot it. I'm on the way home now. At least I got a few good ones Saturday. Current storm might help folks planning on being there this week.

Feb 19, 2013 at 08:46 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password