Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Po...

Crossczechfoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   (2) PCBuff Einstein's + (2) SB-900's + (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

So here is what I have up for trade and I know it's a long shot but I don't think too long, considering what I am offering and wanting.

I would like to trade all of this stuff at one time. Considering what is included it's the ultimate in strobist setup and you would only need to add a couple of pieces and you are cooking with Crisco!

So here is what I have.

First off is a pair of PCBuff Einsteins. Included with the pair is (2) 11" long throw reflectors and (2) Pocketwizard PowerMC2 triggers.

These have been used less than 10 times and have been sitting in my protective Pelican Case for the good part of about 3 months.

I already have 2 and don't need 4 total. Plus I have a bevy of SB-900's that I can use along side of these babies.

I am also including (2) SB-900's and a pair of (2) Pocketwizard Mini TT5 triggers for Nikon.

The SB-900's have everything included with both flashes except the gel's.

Original bags, stand, diffusers, manuals, warranty card, box, pocket lint (included for your approval)

They are both in the exact same condition and have very minor surface scratches from use.

The Pocketwizard Mini TT5's were purchased around the same time as the SB-900's and I have kept them in very good condition for what I have used them for.

For this whole setup all you really need is one or two Mini TT1's and an AC-3 and you will be golden as you will be able to adjust your power fully on your camera without having to go back and forth between each and all of the lights.

That is what I already have as a setup on my D800 for when I am needing off camera flash.

So all I am wanting to trade all my stuff for is either:

Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR II lens
or
D600 (and cash from you)
or
70-200mm f/4 VR (and cash from you)

As you already can see I have plenty of feedback on here and you know you can trade with confidence.

I do not want to split these things up at this time and I will be patient in waiting to get what I am looking for.

I will send them all either USPS Priority Mail or FedEx and will include insurance on the items also.

Otherwise check it all out and thanks for looking!

Ross

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   (2) Nikon SB-900 flash

Withdrawn

Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Look UP!!!!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   (2) Pocketwizard Flex TT5 for Nikon

Withdrawn

Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Look even further up!!!

Edited on Feb 11, 2013 at 12:27 PM · View previous versions

Jan 15, 2013 at 01:33 PM
Dooginfif20
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

if you ever separate out I have cash in hand for one of the Einsteins and Power MC2s.

Jan 16, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Skydawg
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

Put me in line for an einstein and mc2 also.

Jan 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM
INFOCUSPHOTO
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

Pm

Jan 26, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Crossczechfoto
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

Hey Folks I just want to say it again.

I don't plan on splitting this up. It is a perfect setup for someone who is looking to do some wonderful flash photography.

I have 3 items on my trade list and I am going to be patient enough to wait until the right individual has one of them and is looking to get my stuff.

I appreciate the PM's but this is a package deal. Yes I know there will be plenty of people that are going to say it would be better to split them up but I don't need to. Plus everything is packed away in a box ready to go so that's the other reason.

Thanks for the wonderful PM's about wanting to purchase pieces of it but sorry.

Ross

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:52 AM
INFOCUSPHOTO
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

You might be waiting so long that the equipment is no longer sought after...

I'd like an Einstein unit...

😄😄👍👍👍📷📷📷

GLWT

Feb 02, 2013 at 09:41 AM
GeoffBern

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

would you sell all as a package deal?

Feb 02, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Crossczechfoto
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

INFOCUSPHOTO wrote:
You might be waiting so long that the equipment is no longer sought after...

I'd like an Einstein unit...

😄😄👍👍👍📷📷📷

GLWT

Well I am a patient individual so I can sit on them and still use them if I don't find the right offer.

GeoffBern wrote:
would you sell all as a package deal?

Yes I would consider selling them as a package deal.

Ross

Feb 03, 2013 at 02:14 PM
Crossczechfoto
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

Trade completed pending delivery to my location.

Ross

Feb 03, 2013 at 09:21 PM
photogdad21

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

I will be shipping tomorrow morning with tracking number to follow.

Feb 03, 2013 at 11:06 PM
wurdz921
[X]
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

This is photogdad21 I found my old password for my fredmiranda please post feedback to this name tracking number has been sent ColorMunki Photo and D600 has been shipped.

Thanks
Mike

Feb 04, 2013 at 07:12 PM
Crossczechfoto
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sold: Strobist setup (2) PCB Einsteins + accessories, (2) SB-900, (2) Pocketwizard TT5 for Nikon for...

Setup has been traded to wurdz421 Now just waiting on arrival to location and pending feedback.

Ross

Feb 11, 2013 at 12:29 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.