Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Maia

sgtbueno
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Maia

Some images from last week shoot with this beautiful girl.

Jan 14, 2013 at 03:35 PM
ct8282
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Maia

Some decent stuff, and you're right, she's very beautiful. Has a unique look about her. I like the lighting, poses and compositions but not digging your processing. Just my personal opinion of course. They seem a little cool and somewhat flat so I'd at least tweak the WB to warm them up a little.
She has dark eyes too which are getting a little lost so maybe a touch of dodging to the eyes.

A nice set.

Jan 14, 2013 at 03:39 PM
sgtbueno
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Maia

Thank you ct8282, remember that pp is about taste, I love the way this images look and the client too, and if I warm up this images more, her skin will look a bit yellowish.

Jan 14, 2013 at 03:54 PM
ct8282
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Maia

Dude, the first pic is the very same first pic that you have on your website. It looks a lot warmer on your own website, and in my mind more vibrant and better.

PP is indeed personal taste.

Jan 14, 2013 at 04:01 PM
ct8282
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Maia

1 and 3 look better now....

3 is my fave of the set.

Edit: Strange. Viewing the images on my iMac and they look warmer and, well, better. Viewing again on my laptop and they look cold and flat. I know my laptop screen is poop but I didn't realise it can have this much effect on the colours of an image. Whats even more strange is when I view your website on my laptop the images look much better. Weird.

Jan 14, 2013 at 04:20 PM

sgtbueno
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Maia

, that's call "all monitors are not the same" lol, I know the deal, I have a mac, ipad, laptop and pc, it looks different in every single monitor.

Jan 14, 2013 at 05:00 PM
fstop212
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Maia

saying she's beautiful is an understatement. I think these are reallu nice. The lighting is awesome. The last shot is m favorite. Nice job

Jan 14, 2013 at 05:52 PM
Prettym1k3
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Maia

1, 3 and 4 are awesome. I'd watch for the push-up bra gap, and for the bra texture. It shows in most of the images.

The editing has some somewhat mellow tones, and I like that. The wide angle shot in #2 is a little blown out for my taste, and vertical wide angles aren't flattering, as while they make the person thinner, they also distort and stretch.

#6 would have been great with a smile like #5.

Jan 14, 2013 at 07:35 PM
sgtbueno
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Maia

Thank you Pretty, I know about the bra, it has like spikes so it is showing in every image, I will try to correct that issue in photoshop.
I am glad you like the pp, I love those mellow tones on my images, it gives a Portra film look and I love that film.

Jan 14, 2013 at 09:39 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password