Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Lowepro Flipside 15L AW

NitroZip

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lowepro Flipside 15L AW

Anyone have this bag and can tell me if it would fit a 7D gripped, and a 50D with a 24-70 Canon, and a 10-22 Canon? Thanks

Jan 13, 2013 at 06:33 PM
Paulthelefty
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lowepro Flipside 15L AW

I don't have that bag, but I do have the flipside 300 which looks like the same size based on Lowepro's descriptions. 2 lenses and two bodies? I would think easily, with some room to spare.

I put a non-gripped 7D with the vI 300 2.8 attached in my Flipside 300 with room for a body and a lens (not attached) or a flash. I didn't even remove the little pouch at the top of the interior which would give me another few inches.

Don't know how much that helps.

Paul

Jan 13, 2013 at 07:19 PM
NitroZip

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lowepro Flipside 15L AW

That would be great. A little extra room for some food and such would be perfect. Thanks

Jan 13, 2013 at 07:55 PM
Weasel_Loader
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Lowepro Flipside 15L AW

Same bag I've had my sights on as well. They look like great day hike bags.

Jan 14, 2013 at 06:19 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Stoffer
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Lowepro Flipside 15L AW

I have the Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW and it is more then deep enough to room an EOS-1D X, so a 7D + grip should be fine. I'm not quite sure whether the Sport-edition is another model, than the one you're asking about, but I sure love it!

Jan 17, 2013 at 07:26 PM
Derek_S
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Lowepro Flipside 15L AW

I have the Flipside 15L, in it is my gripped D700 wearing the Vanguard QS-65GH&14-24mm, and it fits well. Before, I had the gear fitted in my Flipside 300&switched to the Flipside 15L because of the depth - the paint on the top of my D700 was getting rubbed off in the Flipside 300(without the Vanguard QS-65GH, it won't rub against the interior of the Flipside 300). I think you'll be fine.

Jan 20, 2013 at 08:16 AM
Isosceles

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Lowepro Flipside 15L AW

I have done a "hands on" in to my blog, it's in finnish but the pictures tell a story too. If someone is interested at this bag. You sure can fit with ease a body+battery grip. I have also had a flipside 300 and it's not as deep.

Link to Flipside Hands on

Jan 22, 2013 at 11:34 AM
NitroZip

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Lowepro Flipside 15L AW

I ended up getting this bag. I used it for the first time shooting a basketball game last night. It worked great, nice and light. This is going to make a good grab and go bag. Looking forward to using it in the Rockies this summer.

Jan 26, 2013 at 03:22 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password