Upload & Sell: On
My daughter has a competition tomorrow. I am undecided as to what lens to take. A few facts:
1) 5D3 body for sure!
2) I have shot many times in the past using 5DII and 1DIII, also the 70-200 IS, and a couple times with the 70-200 IS II. All is good.
3) It is indoors.
4) I have acquired the 24-70 II and a 135L.
5) I can shoot from the edge of the stage. This is a important fact, as many of you know.
6) My wife shot video today with the new ipad. Looks OK. I have shot video with the 5DII and 5DIII and its great, of course. But she is happy with todays video and I LOVE action stills! (My daughter is a flyer and also does alot of stunts).
7) I will be focusing on my daughter, I'm not the team photog(but many a parent wants me to be).
So, I'm torn. The 24-70 II, the 135L or the tried and tested 70-200 II. I guess I'm leaning toward the 135L or 70-200.
Bonus. I will post pics! Here is one from a pep rally out back of the gym.