Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Fujifilm X-E1 capable of auto exposure bracketing with the camera timer?

lsquare
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Fujifilm X-E1 capable of auto exposure bracketing with the camera timer?

Can I initiate a set of AEB images with the self-timer? It's very annoying that no m4/3 cameras can do that so I'm wondering if Fuji have done anything about that.

Jan 10, 2013 at 08:20 AM
ceder
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Fujifilm X-E1 capable of auto exposure bracketing with the camera timer?

Yes.

Jan 10, 2013 at 09:16 AM
lsquare
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Fujifilm X-E1 capable of auto exposure bracketing with the camera timer?

Can it do -2, 0, +2?

Jan 11, 2013 at 02:47 AM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Fujifilm X-E1 capable of auto exposure bracketing with the camera timer?

You can download the manual here,

http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/manuals/pdf/index/x/xe1_manual_01.pdf

P.S. no widest range is +/- 1 EV (see lsquare's comment below).

[edit to correct the "P.S."]

Edited on Jan 11, 2013 at 08:46 AM · View previous versions

Jan 11, 2013 at 07:52 AM
lsquare
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Fujifilm X-E1 capable of auto exposure bracketing with the camera timer?

jcolwell wrote:
You can download the manual here,

http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/manuals/pdf/index/x/xe1_manual_01.pdf

P.S. yes.

I just read that the camera can only do a maximum of 1 stop in a series of bracketed shots?

Jan 11, 2013 at 08:15 AM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Fujifilm X-E1 capable of auto exposure bracketing with the camera timer?

lsquare wrote:
I just read that the camera can only do a maximum of 1 stop in a series of bracketed shots?

Sorry. You're right lsquare. I assumed it would use the full +/-2 EV range that you can select on the EV comp dial. I just checked with my X-Pro 1 and it only allows +/-1, +/- 2/3, and +/- 1/3. On close inspection, the X-E1 manual shows the same range for AE auto-bracketing on that camera (pg. 52). I guess that assumption made an ass out of me...

Jan 11, 2013 at 08:45 AM

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.