Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · 2013 CES Show

MBUkke

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · 2013 CES Show

Anybody at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas have any reports of new gear sitings/photos? Post if you are able.

Cheers

Jan 08, 2013 at 08:08 PM
timbop
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · 2013 CES Show

http://www.dpreview.com/

Jan 09, 2013 at 04:08 AM
Massimo Foti
• •
p.1 #3 · 2013 CES Show

This may help too:
http://www.imaging-resource.com/events/ces-2013

Jan 09, 2013 at 09:00 AM
chez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · 2013 CES Show

That X100s sure looks like a winner. I have the X100 and this new version addresses the only issues I have with the X100.

Jan 09, 2013 at 03:06 PM
MichaelMann
• •
p.1 #5 · 2013 CES Show

Just came back from visiting CES yesterday. I only had a day there, so there was no time to get detailed info, but Canon, Sony, Nikon, Pentax, Tamron, and Sigma were all well represented.

The Canon "booth" was massive and impressive. They had seemingly all of there top-of-the-line hardware available to demo. Rows of super-telephoto lenses were lined up on tripods, mounted on 60D, 7D, 6D, 5DIII, and 1DX bodies, ready to go. The whole line-up of video gear was available too.

Nikon also had a large presence and eager to present their best gear. They provided live dancers where attendees could photograph with the available gear. They even provided a "low-light" room where you take pictures to showcase their high-iso capabilities.

Sigma also provided a live model in a studio environment where you could demo their gear.

Jan 09, 2013 at 07:58 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password