Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · An Old Victorian

Martin Hack

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · An Old Victorian

I took this in Warrensburg, NY, where the main thoroughfare is still partially lined with these old buildings. It is difficult to get unobstructed views of some of these buildings because the power and Cable TV lines are on poles running the length of the main street. Some of the shots I took required a lots of various correction, and this is one of my best (HDR, 3 shot. 2EV). The file size limitation here somewhat limits the detail.

Martin Hack 2012

An Old Victorian

Edited on Jan 08, 2013 at 12:37 AM · View previous versions

Jan 07, 2013 at 04:23 PM
Ernie Aubert
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · An Old Victorian

Nice looking house; I think you did a good job. (Although I have to wonder about the white balance - it looks exactly right in the sky, but the house and grounds look a bit funny. But you saw it, I didn't.)

Jan 07, 2013 at 06:17 PM
Martin Hack

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · An Old Victorian

Thanks for your comment. I'm still experimenting with HDR, and perhaps that's why the coloration may look a "little off". Sometimes I think that a single RAW is better, but the above was shot on a brilliant day, and I thought it might need HDR to get sonething approaching the dynamic range.
Can't win 'em all.

Jan 07, 2013 at 10:33 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password