Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Pose guide?

gome1122
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Pose guide?

Can anyone point me to a pose guide or do you think we could put together our own on this thread? I'm going to be starting to do senior portraits over summer and I'm slowly learning new things. I still need to pick up a few things like a reflector. I just bought a flash today. Anything else I should know as far as tips?

Jan 06, 2013 at 07:44 PM
ESC in KC
• • • •
p.1 #2 · Pose guide?

Honestly there is no substitute for practice and viewing thousands of images here and other places on the web. Getting a good pose is as much about the connection you are making with the subject as it is 'put your arm here, your leg there...' Not such an easy thing as viewing a guide.

Jan 06, 2013 at 08:29 PM
bwhip62
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Pose guide?

Here are a bunch: http://digital-photography-school.com/8-posing-guides-to-inspire-your-portraiture

They also have a very good app for iPhone, iPad which is quite handy.

Jan 06, 2013 at 08:30 PM
daverowe
• • •
p.1 #4 · Pose guide?

great link bwhip62

Jan 07, 2013 at 01:17 AM
dogwater

p.1 #5 · Pose guide?

I downloaded the Posing App previously to the link above (see bwhip62), that's the name of it, from iTunes. It is also an Android app. A posing guide for photographers and models. It uses line drawings so it's easy for the model to see the angles. Nice to have it right on the phone and be able to flip through it and show the model. -Mike

Jan 07, 2013 at 01:30 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password