Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #3 · Branching out.....my other works... |
From a fellow Mamiya TLR and TMax shooter...mine is a C220...these look really good to me. I would be interested in your temp/time/agitation schemes. If you don't mind sharing, that is. Especially like the looks of frames 1,2 and 5. My Rodinal efforts, to date, are not yet to my liking. I guess they're consistently inconsistent. Lovely shots.
Thanks. I actually rescanned these because I have figured out how to squeeze another 20% sharpness from my scans from the Canon 9000f. Emulsion facing down, towards the scanner glass. Scan the negative bare flat and holding it down using a custom made (DIY) masking paper.
For the R09 development. It is n+1. My base time was 9 minutes. I find it too be lacking contrast. I increased the time by +1 (20%). 11 minutes. 1:50 dilution. Temp at 68 degree F. I agitated for the first 1 minute. Then, it is 1 agitation per 30s. I was also using an orange filter on the lens.
For the Kodak D76 developer, the dilution is 1:1. Normal development time 12m 30s. With the last shot, I increase the time to 15 minutes. 25s of agitations.
Rodinal is tricky to use because too much agitations you get too much contrast and grains. You can get too much grains from too long in the development time.