Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Seasons Change

broncoholic
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Seasons Change

I was out trying to chase the sunrise this morning and I came up on this small group of apple trees and I liked how the sun was coloring the clouds and the mix of the blue and orange.

Edited on Jan 16, 2013 at 04:18 PM · View previous versions

Jan 05, 2013 at 08:19 PM
LizzieShepherd
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Seasons Change

I really like the idea of this - in an ideal world the clouds would have formed slightly differently for you - the right hand side draws my eyes out of the frame a bit - but there's a lot to like here. Lizzie

Jan 05, 2013 at 09:56 PM
LizzieShepherd
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Seasons Change

I really like the idea of this - in an ideal world the clouds would have formed slightly differently for you - the right hand side draws my eyes out of the frame a bit - but there's a lot to like here. Lizzie

Jan 05, 2013 at 09:56 PM
broncoholic
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Seasons Change

Thank you Lizzie for the C+C!

I appreciate it...I do see what you are saying... as you know...we have to take what we can get sometimes.

Thanks for dropping in:

I took this one today...basically the same time...I was not sure which one to post...so I flipped a coin.

Hope you like it better.

~Mike~

Edited on Jan 16, 2013 at 04:18 PM · View previous versions

Jan 05, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

austriker
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Seasons Change

The second one is stronger - I agree that basically in the first one theres to much going on. Perhaps in post you can make the trees silhouette by bringing down the levels..

Jan 06, 2013 at 01:14 AM
broncoholic
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Seasons Change

Thanks austriker!

Funny thing is...I had it that way at first...but on my last photo submission..someone suggested ...lighter shadows in my sunrise photos.

Oh well...Hopefully...I will get it right one of these times.

Thanks for dropping and I appreciate the C+C!

Jan 06, 2013 at 01:56 AM
Rick Schump
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Seasons Change

Like the first one better. It seems to draw me back to it, primarily because so much is going on, I keep searching the image to see what treats I've missed. A crop on the right might eliminate the sky issue, but you would have to give up some of that wonderful color. I love silhouettes and darker images so the thought of dropping the exposure peeks my interest. Overall both are wonderful captures of what could have been seen as ordinary scenes. Nice job on these. Rick

Jan 06, 2013 at 04:17 PM
broncoholic
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Seasons Change

Thank you Rick...A great C+C!

Being disabled...I have to shoot from my vehicle a lot during bad weather and I take what I can get sometimes. In the summer...I can move around a little better...with my crutches or wheelchair when needed and take/find better subjects.

I am just trying to keep my mind and hands busy...I know I am never going to be a pro/top photographer...but...I am having fun and it helps keep me active and I came to FM to learn and maybe get some help.

Just trying to build a Portfolio...even if not a great one...it is/will be mine and my kids/family will like it.

Thanks again!

~Mike~

Jan 07, 2013 at 02:34 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password