Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: LNIB Sigma 70-200 f2.8 HSM OS (for Canon)

TeamSpeed
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: LNIB Sigma 70-200 f2.8 HSM OS (for Canon)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma 70-200

Item Sold

Price: $990.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority, if insurance is desired, I ask we split the costs

I have both the MKI Canon 70-200L and the Sigma 70-200 OS lenses. I had every intent of keeping just one of these after testing them, but have decided to just bite the bullet and move to the Canon MKII version.

So I am listing my Sigma. When I ran back to back comparisons, I found that the Sigma IQ is better than the Canon, pulling more detail on the 7D than the Canon, its focusing is almost a dead heat with the Canon, and is actually a bit lighter/smaller overall. It is a great lens that rivals the Canon MKI version, but I feel I will continue to have misgivings about keeping it or the Canon, when knowing that I really want the MKII version, and photography isn't any fun if you constantly second guess your equipment!

It is in like-new condition, comes with everything from the factory, box, papers, case, hood, tripod ring, etc. I have not had it all that long either, and have only used it at 2 basketball games.

I am asking $990 for the lens and this covers fees and shipping. These sell for $1250 new, and $1075 used on Amazon and the like, so I hope the lower price will sell this lens pretty quickly. Plus you get the performance, or more, than the Canon MKI L at a much lower price!

Pictures of the lens:

Pics from lens, please remember these are at ISO 6400 on a 7D, I can get some portrait shots at lower ISOs if desired.

Samples taken when I did my 70-200 shootout comparison:

Sigma left, Canon right

Edited on Jan 05, 2013 at 07:23 PM · View previous versions

Jan 04, 2013 at 05:48 PM
senzazn12
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: LNIB Sigma 70-200 f2.8 HSM OS (for Canon)

PMD

Jan 04, 2013 at 06:14 PM
dkmiles1
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: LNIB Sigma 70-200 f2.8 HSM OS (for Canon)

I have this lens and it's a great performer and a stellar value! Great Price! GLWS!

Jan 05, 2013 at 07:13 PM
Volks1470
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: LNIB Sigma 70-200 f2.8 HSM OS (for Canon)

Tag for feedback

Jan 07, 2013 at 08:24 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password