Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · New Camera

alex_rudow09

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · New Camera

I'm looking to upgrade to a newer camera and was looking at the eos rebel t3 and was wondering if it was any good?

Jan 04, 2013 at 04:49 PM
Hammy
• • • •
p.1 #2 · New Camera

WTF!

What are your goals for/with a new camera?

What do you currently have?
What glass do you have/want/need?

What kind of things do you shoot that make the which features more/less important?

(WTF = Welcome to FredMiranda)

Jan 04, 2013 at 07:17 PM
RustyBug
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · New Camera

Not familiar much with either camera ... but likely not a lot of pro's using either.

You might try the Canon Forum for better response.

Jan 05, 2013 at 03:42 PM
GoGo
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · New Camera

My new camera for this year is a H4D 60, I finally got this after using a H3D 31 for a year or so then trading for a H4D 40 and using that for two years.

I am really looking forward to the files from the new cam, and hope that they are all that I expect.

Regardless, I know that one is none and two is one so I am set for the new year.

Redundancy is good, because I have learned from my experiences.

Jan 05, 2013 at 03:59 PM
alex_rudow09

p.1 #5 · New Camera

Thanks!

I have a digital dos rebel that is probably 4 years old that I bought off of ebay and it was great for when I first started out but have come to find it very slow when i want to take multiple pictures at a time.

I would also like something that takes video.

Also I am kind of a fan of the rebel series and have multiple lenses for the rebel. I was told that when upgrading to better camera that you run into needing more higher end lenses which cost an arm and a leg. So sticking with the rebel would potentially keep the prices of the lenses somewhat down.

Jan 07, 2013 at 01:29 AM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password