Upload & Sell: Off
Just curious. I am very close to pulling the trigger not sure what is holding me back.
because i have the 5D3 and I like it better, i wouldn't by any means want to give up that AF, the fps, the moire free video, the much nicer UI, CF cards of which I have many and it's not like the 6D sensor is much better, it appears to be a bit better for low ISO DR but it is still likely only around 1Ds3 levels at best and nothing like a D600/D800 so there really is nothing about it to tempt me and if there had been no 5D3 and only the 6D I probably would have just kept my 5D2 to be honest
(and mostly because 6 5D3 and 21 1DX are enough)