New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Foggy day

Bsmooth
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Foggy day

Not sure about this, maybe a bit color starved, and maybe too much grass in the foreground.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8360/8343747585_36caf1e011_b.jpg

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Camperjim
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Foggy day

I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this image. I guess the big tree is the center of interest but it doesn't seem especially interesting or unique. The tree on the left is cut and it seems it would be better entirely in or out of the image. The boat and the geese and flying bird seem to be just additional elements that don't fit together and don't tell any story about the time and the place. As you also mentioned the colors are flat and there is a lot of boring grass (and dead space consisting of water and sky).

Sorry if I am overly negative about this image but I just don't get it. I probably should refrain from making comments until after I have my morning coffee.

Jan 04, 2013 at 08:25 AM
Bsmooth
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Foggy day

Thanks for the honesty, it seems a lot of my images don't have much interest ot focus point. Its just I have also seen other images similar and they do work.
I thought the other things in the image as the boat and flying birds added to the image as other points of interest. Could have been framed better to leave out all the grass.

Jan 04, 2013 at 09:46 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.