Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

Marvin B

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

Nicely done!

Jan 07, 2013 at 05:36 AM
magyarangol
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

WoW. So I left this thread alone since my last post thanking people for their comments/input.
I felt a little deflated from the initial comments but hey, I asked for critique so fair enough.

I just logged back in after a few days and noticed the thread had been updated/more posts! Brilliant, now all of my initial thoughts on my work are no longer so deflated lol. i.e. crop, twist or turn of torso, the necklace etc.

It's all good and I Thank you so very much for the feedback and comments.

Jan 07, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Achilles2010
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

Hi Spencer,

I am revisiting this post and left a comment earlier, but today I got a feeling that I am seeing two different women on this photos Is it just me? No offense though I am OK either way

Jan 07, 2013 at 03:03 PM
magyarangol
• • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

Achilles2010 wrote:
Hi Spencer,

I am revisiting this post and left a comment earlier, but today I got a feeling that I am seeing two different women on this photos Is it just me? No offense though I am OK either way

Hi there.

Haha, no, they're both the same person (the wife lol). Different PP that I was tweaking with.
Until I change my name and my faith I'll stick with just the one "trouble & strife" (wife)

Jan 07, 2013 at 03:08 PM
Achilles2010
• •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

It's just me then Good job

Jan 07, 2013 at 03:18 PM
Sgt93
• • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

Achilles2010 wrote:
I like the second shot. Cropped out head in first one is not appealing to my eye. Good lighting and PP.

Best,

Arthur

I agree as well

Jan 10, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Paulie1

p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

treebeard wrote:
Loving #2, especially the conversion.

+1

Jan 11, 2013 at 03:24 AM
misternikko
• • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

PP is also WAY better in #2

Jan 11, 2013 at 05:00 PM
John Caldwell
• • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

magyarangol wrote:
...they're both the same person...

They are both very fine images and the lady pictured is certainly very beautiful.

The differences in pose and points of view between image 1 & 2 do suggest, in my opinion, fairly different physiques surrounding the midsection and upper hip areas. Were I to guess the model's weight and circumferential dimensions from image one, I'd have over estimated by several pounds and inches once I saw image 2. I am not suggesting in any way that the lady is one gram in excess of, or short of, perfect; I am only commenting on the impact of pose and POV to give an idea of proportions and absolute size of a subject.

Excellent work!

John Caldwell

Jan 11, 2013 at 05:30 PM
magyarangol
• • •
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

John Caldwell wrote:
They are both very fine images and the lady pictured is certainly very beautiful.

The differences in pose and points of view between image 1 & 2 do suggest, in my opinion, fairly different physiques surrounding the midsection and upper hip areas. Were I to guess the model's weight and circumferential dimensions from image one, I'd have over estimated by several pounds and inches once I saw image 2. I am not suggesting in any way that the lady is one gram in excess of, or short of, perfect; I am only commenting on the impact of pose and POV
...Show more

Thanks John

It's an interesting point you make about the impact of the pose and POV/angle.

Here's another of my good lady

Whilst I totally GET peoples comments about the crop and cutting off her head etc. May I just suggest that maybe... just maybe my wife would prefer some anonymity lol.

Jan 11, 2013 at 08:45 PM
Achilles2010
• •
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

Whilst I totally GET peoples comments about the crop and cutting off her head etc. May I just suggest that maybe... just maybe my wife would prefer some anonymity lol.

Granted

Jan 11, 2013 at 08:57 PM
magyarangol
• • •
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · The Wife - Boudoir Shoot (NSFW?)

Achilles2010 wrote:
Granted

Jan 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password