Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · My best of 2012

sboerup
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · My best of 2012

It's hard to put into words how incredible 2012 was for me. On a personal level and on a business level I have learned so much and grown in so many areas. It was good to reflect this morning how blessed I have been.

Like many here, I put together a "best of 2012" slideshow -- http://www.spencerboerupblog.com/2013/01/best-of-2012.html

Since most of my work is heavily portrait based I thought I'd share it here. Some weddings and engagements were mixed in as well, but mostly seniors, families and a few ABC session in there as well.

Thanks to everyone here that has ever commented and offered critic or improvement on my posts. One of my goals for 2013 is to post more frequently so I can get more helpful feedback. Happy new year, and may 2013 be the best year ever!

Jan 02, 2013 at 06:08 AM
ct8282
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · My best of 2012

Fantastic work. Not sure how I've missed your threads but will certainly keep my eyes peeled for your stuff from now on!

Jan 02, 2013 at 07:38 AM
qwyjibo
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · My best of 2012

Really good stuff Spencer. If I were to offer critique, I would say that you while I think you're best known for seniors, you should do more weddings too because you are so good there as well. As for a minor nit, some of the bigger zooms and shifts on the slide show are a bit distracting.
Really looking forward to your work in 2013.

Jan 02, 2013 at 07:39 AM
rick1507

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · My best of 2012

Some really great shots. I can understand how your business has grown.

Jan 02, 2013 at 08:21 AM
sboerup
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · My best of 2012

qwyjibo wrote:
Really good stuff Spencer. If I were to offer critique, I would say that you while I think you're best known for seniors, you should do more weddings too because you are so good there as well. As for a minor nit, some of the bigger zooms and shifts on the slide show are a bit distracting.
Really looking forward to your work in 2013.

Thanks! I used iMovie and when I added the photos to the project it auto-added a lot of the transitions/zooms/etc. I tried to go through each of them but I likely missed a few annoying spots

Jan 02, 2013 at 03:52 PM

mrhoni
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · My best of 2012

Spencer,
When I was in Tucson visiting my family, I did my nieces senior photos. During conversation she said that she and her friends know about you and think you are the best senior photographer in Tucson.
I always enjoy viewing your senior portraits.

Have a great 2013!

Jan 10, 2013 at 02:10 AM
benj
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · My best of 2012

Nice work!

Benj

Jan 10, 2013 at 04:07 AM
SAllem
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · My best of 2012

Magnificent!!

Jan 10, 2013 at 03:03 PM
sozypozy
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · My best of 2012

I love your work! It is wonderful. It is people like you that make me improve my photography too! So thank you for sharing your work

Jan 10, 2013 at 05:00 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password