Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · The Beach

sidefunk
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · The Beach

This composition was inspired by my 15 month old taking some shots were I had set down the camera to try and wrangle him, but he got to the camera first. This is my first attempt at processing an HDR shot composed three images bracketed at 2ev.

Jan 02, 2013 at 04:56 AM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · The Beach

Pretty nice work here. That's great that you have a budding photographer at 15 months! I like the composition, my only thought is the darker area in the sky I am not so sure of. What did the sky really like like?

Jim

Jan 02, 2013 at 06:01 AM
sidefunk
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · The Beach

Jim, thanks for your comments they are always appreciated. Unfortunately while wrangling my son I did not have a chance to fiddle with the CPL which was on at the time which is probably causing the darker area in the sky. It appears in all the pictures I took.

Also, I realized that I had taken a better series at f11 as opposed to f5.6 appearing above. I'm am including the reprocessed f 11 shots below. It does not fix the darker sky issue because I am really have no clue where to start to fix it:

Jan 03, 2013 at 02:24 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password