Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: Reduced - Canon 35L

isoesilo
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Reduced - Canon 35L

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 70-200mm f2.8L II

Item Sold

Price: $1,875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I purchased this lens brand new from Calumet in January 2011. It is in practically brand-new condition with no blemishes, scratches, nicks, or other imperfections on the barrel or glass. A UV filter was put on when the lens was taken out of the box. The hood also has no blemishes. The lens is in perfect working condition. This lens is crazy sharp, beats some of my other primes.

Tripod collar and carrying case have never been used. All packaging is complete, as well as CD and blank warranty card. Box is also in new condition. B+W MRC UV filter is not included in the asking price, but can be included for additional $50.

Lens serial number starts with 71xxx, manufacture date: Sept 2010.

Reason for selling: it's the least used lens on the line-up. As much as I'd like to keep it, I can't justify it.
Terms of sale: asking price includes ground shipping and insurance to lower 48. Money order or personal check accepted, will wait until fund is clear before shipping, buyer pays any Paypal fees. Buyer has 3 days to review the lens and I will take the lens back (buyer pays shipping) if the lens is not as described.

Please email or PM with any questions. I will provide my phone number if you'd like to contact me directly.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 16-35mm f2.8L Version 1

Item Sold

Price: $900.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I purchased this lens from the original owner on this forum about a year ago. It is in near-new condition with only one tiny nick on the hood ring (right above text "Made" in Made in Japan, see second pic). Other than this tiny imperfection, you'd be surprised that this is an 8-year-old lens. A UV filter was put on when I received the lens. The hood also has no blemishes. The lens is in perfect working condition.

All packaging is complete (UPC on the box was cut out), as well as manual and blank warranty card. B+W MRC UV filter is not included in the sale.

Date code is US06, manufacture date: June 2004.

Reason for selling: love wide angle, but I used f4 and above for most of the time, will consider trade for a 17-40
Terms of sale: asking price includes ground shipping and insurance to lower 48. Money order or personal check accepted, will wait until fund is clear before shipping, buyer pays any Paypal fees. Buyer has 3 days to review the lens and I will take the lens back (buyer pays shipping) if the lens is not as described.

Please email or PM with any questions. I will provide my phone number if you'd like to contact me directly.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 35mm f1.4L

Item still Available

Price: $1,075.00

I purchased this lens brand new from Amazon in December 2011. It is in practically brand-new condition with no blemishes, scratches, nicks, or other imperfections on the barrel or glass. A UV filter was put on when the lens was taken out of the box. The hood also has no blemishes. The lens is in perfect working condition.

Carrying case has never been used. All packaging is complete, as well as CD and blank warranty card. Box is also in new condition. B+W MRC UV filter is not included in the sale.

Date code is UZ09, manufacture date: Sept 2011

Reason for selling: it's too close to 50, which I use 75% of the time, going to switch to 24

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 40D Camera Body Only

Item Sold

Price: $325.00

I purchased this lens from the original owner on this forum about 6 months ago for a short term project. It is in near-new condition with no blemishes, scratches, nicks, dings, or other imperfections. It is in perfect working condition. Estimated shutter count is 10K.

All packaging and accessories (manuals, charger, battery, and cables) are complete.

Reason for selling: I have no need for this camera anymore

Edited on Jan 13, 2013 at 05:36 PM · View previous versions

Jan 01, 2013 at 04:30 PM
isoesilo
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Reduced - Canon 35L

Will consider reasonable offers.

Jan 03, 2013 at 07:06 PM
isoesilo
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Reduced - Canon 35L