Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
  

Archive 2012 · I think I see the light
  
 
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · I think I see the light


Too cute i know. This from Joaquin Miller Park a few week ago. C&C welcome.

Phil














Dec 29, 2012 at 06:49 AM
douter
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · I think I see the light


Love the second how the shadows mimic the layers of cloud as if being combed.
Douglas



Dec 29, 2012 at 03:24 PM
CheechzeppLn
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · I think I see the light


Really like the 2nd one, I think you had just the right amount of fog for it. The foreground is visible and creates depth from front to back. Starting to think you own a fog machine and are masterminding the photos from start to finnish. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Charlie



Dec 29, 2012 at 03:41 PM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · I think I see the light


douter wrote:
Love the second how the shadows mimic the layers of cloud as if being combed.
Douglas


Thanks Doug - I appreciate the kind words.

Phil



Dec 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · I think I see the light


CheechzeppLn wrote:
Really like the 2nd one, I think you had just the right amount of fog for it. The foreground is visible and creates depth from front to back. Starting to think you own a fog machine and are masterminding the photos from start to finnish. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Charlie


Thanks Charlie - I'm starting to think that I live in a fog machine!

Phil



Dec 29, 2012 at 06:53 PM
Fred Miranda
Offline
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · I think I see the light


philtax wrote:
I think I see the light


Yes you do!
I gotta get a fog machine as well!
Really liking your second. Wonderful series Phil.
Fred



Dec 29, 2012 at 06:56 PM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · I think I see the light


Fred Miranda wrote:
Yes you do!
I gotta get a fog machine as well!
Really liking your second. Wonderful series Phil.
Fred


Thanks Fred!



Dec 29, 2012 at 08:36 PM
pumaknight
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · I think I see the light


Love both of them....second one with some B&W and burn in those light streaks....


Dec 29, 2012 at 08:54 PM
AMaji
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · I think I see the light


Great series. The 2nd one gets my vote too.


Dec 29, 2012 at 08:59 PM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · I think I see the light


pumaknight wrote:
Love both of them....second one with some B&W and burn in those light streaks....


Thanks Pumaknight. Appreciate the suggestion.

Phil



Dec 29, 2012 at 09:02 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · I think I see the light


AMaji wrote:
Great series. The 2nd one gets my vote too.


Thanks Amaji!



Dec 29, 2012 at 09:03 PM
Kee Woo Rhee
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · I think I see the light


You think you see the light?
I think I feel the light!
Great.
-Kee



Dec 29, 2012 at 11:30 PM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · I think I see the light


rhee wrote:
You think you see the light?
I think I feel the light!
Great.
-Kee


Thanks Kee! Very kind of you.

Phil



Dec 29, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Charlie Shugart
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · I think I see the light


Phil. Not sure about being too cute, but I really like both of these- especially the first.
Probably because of the monochromatic characteristics of it.
Charlie



Dec 30, 2012 at 01:04 AM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · I think I see the light


Charlie Shugart wrote:
Phil. Not sure about being too cute, but I really like both of these- especially the first.
Probably because of the monochromatic characteristics of it.
Charlie


Hi Charlie - I was referring to the name of he thread - thanks for the kind words - good to see #1 get some love. I was drawn to the monochromatic look myself.

Phil



Dec 30, 2012 at 01:17 AM
marcofree
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · I think I see the light


As much as i love the second photo, with all the business of detail; I can't take my eyes off the first. It's just so unique, with the way you have it all framed up. I have never seen a scene staged like that before. Nature at it's best.
http://wedding-videography.info



Dec 30, 2012 at 01:22 AM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · I think I see the light


marcofree wrote:
As much as i love the second photo, with all the business of detail; I can't take my eyes off the first. It's just so unique, with the way you have it all framed up. I have never seen a scene staged like that before. Nature at it's best.
http://wedding-videography.info


Thanks Marcofree - the light that day did all the work! BTW, cool website - I'm eager to look at the videos.

Phil



Dec 30, 2012 at 01:42 AM
Charlie Shugart
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · I think I see the light


philtax wrote:
Hi Charlie - I was referring to the name of he thread - thanks for the kind words - good to see #1 get some love. I was drawn to the monochromatic look myself.

Phil


Oh- the name of the thread; it was so cute that I immediately shut it out of my mind .
Charlie



Dec 30, 2012 at 02:18 AM
JimFox
Online
• • • • • • •
Moderator
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · I think I see the light


Hey Phil,

Very cool shots, I think I prefer #2 the most here.

Jim



Dec 30, 2012 at 07:49 AM
philtax
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · I think I see the light


Charlie Shugart wrote:
Oh- the name of the thread; it was so cute that I immediately shut it out of my mind .
Charlie


Good idea!



Dec 30, 2012 at 03:37 PM
1
       2       end




FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1
       2       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password