Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband a...

Italo Campilii
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

We have a client who really wanted to book us for her Washington DC wedding on May 25th, 2013 and unfortunately we're already booked.

She is looking for a husband & wife team with a photojournalistic style, awesome personalities, etc. They would like to have wedding day coverage with an after session the next day. We met them and they are an amazing couple and she is also a photographer. In total i am guesstimating around 8-9 hours of wedding day - 2 shooters (husband & wife preferred) and day after session.

Please PM me your website, proposal and who would shoot the wedding & day after session. Thanks!

P.S. **** UPDATE **** Doesn't have to be husband & wife but yes a guy & girl team is great too.

Edited on Dec 28, 2012 at 05:06 PM · View previous versions

Dec 28, 2012 at 04:43 AM
D. Diggler
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

Clicked on your website to see if I might have a compatible style and my antivirus popped up saying your site has malware.

Dec 28, 2012 at 05:11 AM
LivLif
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

I would love to but im booked and i dont have a wife.

You should hit up Mo. Im pretty sure his wife shoots with him and they are based in DC.

http://www.mokaziphotography.com/

Diggler his site links to a recording studio.

Dec 28, 2012 at 05:58 AM
Ian Ivey
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

Open that date. My wife sometimes assists. I usually hire a second as well; if she's looking for a male-female team for gender-specific coverage, that's something I can deliver.

Northern Virginia wedding photographer - Ian Ivey. Happy to meet with the client to chat if that would help.

Dec 28, 2012 at 07:04 AM
canerino
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

Katie Merkle often shoots with her husband.

www.merklephotography.com

Edited on Dec 28, 2012 at 04:58 PM · View previous versions

Dec 28, 2012 at 12:46 PM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

We are available.

Anne & Rich Photography
www.anneandrich.com

Dec 28, 2012 at 01:34 PM
MBMK
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

LivLif wrote:
I would love to but im booked and i dont have a wife.

You should hit up Mo. Im pretty sure his wife shoots with him and they are based in DC.

http://www.mokaziphotography.com/

Diggler his site links to a recording studio.

Thanks bro! Yes, wife and I shoot together. But unfortunately we have 2 weddings booked that weekend

Dec 28, 2012 at 03:45 PM
cabinajm
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

I'm just starting out, but I'm available as well. I have one wedding in April that i'm doing but so far May is open. I have a real good friend whom I've known since junior high school who shoots family and portraiture, she's real good. She's actually seconding me on my April wedding.

http://abinajmphotography.smugmug.com/Galleries/Portfolio/Wedding-and-Engagement
(my dns record is all jacked up right now and not pointing to the right place).

Jan 04, 2013 at 06:23 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

widjayaman
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

+1 million for Merkle.

Jan 04, 2013 at 06:51 PM
Brian Virts
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

Pm'd you.

I work with several different female second shooters.

http://brianvirtsphotography.com

Jan 04, 2013 at 08:36 PM
LivLif
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

Italo Campilii wrote:
P.S. **** UPDATE **** Doesn't have to be husband & wife but yes a guy & girl team is great too.

Friendly bump!

Jan 04, 2013 at 09:14 PM
ghdarnell
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

www.rightstartphotography.com

My husband and I always shoot together as a team

Jan 05, 2013 at 12:06 AM
tobicus
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

Husband / wife is the only way we roll...

www.mikeandfrida.com

Jan 06, 2013 at 06:56 AM
micla

p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

I would love to! www.michellelange.com Thanks for passing along.

Jan 07, 2013 at 01:46 PM
paparazzinick
• • • • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

My wife and I would love to rock that wedding.

http://www.nbombichstudios.com

or our blog

http://www.photosbynick.com

Jan 07, 2013 at 05:55 PM
Italo Campilii
• • • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Wedding Photographer NEEDED for Washington DC - husband and wife

Thank you everyone!! You're all very kind and I had forwarded all of your info to the bride. I was informed that she found a photographer and I hope it's an FMr Thanks all!

Jan 09, 2013 at 04:05 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password