Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: 70-200 f4 IS (SOLD) and Zeiss ZE 21 (SOLD)

brnord
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 70-200 f4 IS (SOLD) and Zeiss ZE 21 (SOLD)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70-200 f4 IS

Item Sold

Price: $790.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS to CONUS Included

I've owned this lens a couple different times and believe it or not, the focal length has never agreed with me. I found a local Craigslist deal and thought I'd give it a shot again but after a couple weeks, I'm starting to realize that my opinion has not changed.

A few details on the lens:

-Date code is UX.
-Glass condition is perfect.
-Perect mechanical operation including IS, zooming, AF (no micro adjust needed on my 5DII).
-Body condition is 8.5/10 with a few small places where paint has rubbed off the very edge of the zoom ring, possibly from when the previous owner was mounting a tripod ring. See images below for details.

The sale will include only the lens and both caps - nothing else came with the lens when I bought it. I do have a 70-200 2.8 lens pouch (slightly big for this lens but it works) I've acquired along the way I could inlcude for an extra $25.

Price also includes shipping to CONUS but expedited or insurance are at buyers expense. I prefer payment via PayPal but any fees will be at the buyers expense since I'm covering shipping.

I'd be willing to consider trades for a 135L with well established members.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss ZE21, ZE 21

Item Sold

Price: $1,465.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS to CONUS Included

Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love this lens and I told myself I would never sell it again. But, despite my better judgement, my curiosity is getting the best of me and I have to try the TS-e 24II.

Lens is in mint condition - glass, body and mechanical condition are all perfect. The sale will also include the original box and paperwork.

Price also includes shipping to CONUS but expedited or insurance are at buyers expense. I prefer payment via PayPal but any fees will be at the buyers expense since I'm covering shipping.

I'd be willing to do a trade for a 24 TS-e for either both my lenses plus cash from you or one plus cash from me but the latter would have to be after the lens you don't want sells. I will also only trade with well established FM Buy/Sell members. Also possible but less desirable trades will be considered for 24L II or 70-300L.

Edited on Jan 15, 2013 at 04:43 PM · View previous versions

Dec 26, 2012 at 03:53 PM
danh920
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 70-200 f4 IS (SOLD) and Zeiss ZE 21 (SOLD)

awesome deal

Dec 29, 2012 at 03:34 PM
brnord
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: 70-200 f4 IS (SOLD) and Zeiss ZE 21 (SOLD)

Zeiss is sold pending funds later this afternoon.

Thanks!

Jan 03, 2013 at 05:35 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

kmeechan

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: 70-200 f4 IS (SOLD) and Zeiss ZE 21 (SOLD)

Appreciate the excellent communication Brett. Looking forward to shooting with the wonderful 21mm Zeiss.

Jan 04, 2013 at 03:12 AM
Baldy03
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: 70-200 f4 IS (SOLD) and Zeiss ZE 21 (SOLD)

PM sent re: 70-200 f4 L IS

Jan 14, 2013 at 04:21 AM
Baldy03
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: 70-200 f4 IS (SOLD) and Zeiss ZE 21 (SOLD)

Feedback posted--thanks much, Brett, and good luck.

Jan 18, 2013 at 01:51 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password