Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: iPad 2 white 32gb

Karl Witt
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: iPad 2 white 32gb

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   iPad 2 32gb white perfect

Item Sold

Price: $360.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: included and will be UPS insured

I will be selling my iPad 2 32gb complete with orginal box. It has been kept in a full enclosure cover with a screen protector and is in excellent condition.
If the soft Carbon Fiber case does not fit the new iPad 4 then it too will be sold. update 12/25//2012(I am keeping the case so it is not for sale)
So if this is something you need and you have a good selling rating here we could work out a 'first dibs' deal. I will post pictures on Christmas day.

'Here is the link from the orginal purchase here on FM, nothing has changed as far as condition and this is the Carbon cover I have mentioned.'
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1049516

Let me know, I am pretty easy to get along with and well established here....I think
Merry Christmas to all!

Photos loaded now 12/25/2012, fully functional original charger and the USB Apple cord provided are in excellent condition. NOT a single mark on the front or the back! All data erased and will arrive to you with a charge and you can simply turn on and walk through the set up as you would have as new.
Including an original purchase receipt from first owner showing date of 07/17/11 purchased from Best Buy in New Hampshire.
NO risks here, all is solid and clean and fully functional and boxed just like Apple did on my new one!

Edited on Jan 03, 2013 at 06:07 PM · View previous versions

Dec 22, 2012 at 07:18 PM
Imagemaster
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: iPad 2 white 32gb

GLWYS

Tony

Jan 03, 2013 at 05:16 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password