Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #1 · Camels, Gods, Dust, and Demons |
Demons were in my belly, everything else in Pushkar, India during the annual Camel Fair. So much to see in the 11 day event which includes a circus, fair, and religious pilgrimage.
1. Camel owners having a conversation as the day closes
4. Evening routine of fetching water for making chai (tea)
5. Camels grazing for their evening meal
6. Western enterntainment providing local entertainment
7. Performers come from far away to earn a little cash
8. Little Shiva
9. Medium Shiva
10. Shiva XXL
11. Circus hands
12. Gypsy girl selling bangles, I treated her to some chai.
13. Tightrope walker
14. Counting the earnings during a short break
15. Pushkar lake is a spiritual center for Hindus. Around the lake live wandering holy men with few possessions
16. One of the many entrances to the lake
17. Evening prayers on the steps of Lake Pushkar
19. At the end of the festival 200,000+ pilgrims make their way to the lake for an early morning bath.