Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · Where to get replacement parts?
  
 
iandroo888
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Where to get replacement parts?


The zoom ring on my 24-70 got loose for some odd reason a few months ago.. so now its "out of that area" and comes out..

wondering if theres any place to get the rubber zoom ring besides ebay



Dec 13, 2012 at 09:51 AM
lara_ckl
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Where to get replacement parts?


What's wrong with eBay for something like this? It's a relatively small amount of money, and small enough to mail in a regular envelope.


Dec 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM
davidnholtjr
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Where to get replacement parts?


for that part ebay is your best option. or try here, http://shop.nikonusa.com/store/nikonprt/DisplayHomePage


Dec 13, 2012 at 04:53 PM
iandroo888
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Where to get replacement parts?


still 32.50 XD poor college student.. need to save as much as possible haha XD


Dec 13, 2012 at 06:06 PM
davidnholtjr
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Where to get replacement parts?


iandroo888 wrote:
still 32.50 XD poor college student.. need to save as much as possible haha XD



maybe try some double sided tape, I've heard people doing that.



Dec 13, 2012 at 06:14 PM
iandroo888
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · Where to get replacement parts?


double sided tape? but the ring is now bigger than the area it fits in (i have no clue how that happened) o well. might just bite the bullet and just buy it ... at least my 24-70 can look good again


Dec 13, 2012 at 06:31 PM
davidnholtjr
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · Where to get replacement parts?


iandroo888 wrote:
double sided tape? but the ring is now bigger than the area it fits in (i have no clue how that happened) o well. might just bite the bullet and just buy it ... at least my 24-70 can look good again






are you saying the rubber has stretched?

Just buy the part and skip going out this weekend to help pay for it if money is tight.



Dec 13, 2012 at 07:51 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



shmn
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Where to get replacement parts?


Or use gaffer's tape instead of the rubber ring.


Dec 13, 2012 at 08:00 PM
runamuck
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · Where to get replacement parts?


davidnholtjr wrote:


are you saying the rubber has stretched?

Just buy the part and skip going out this weekend to help pay for it if money is tight.


Telling a college kid to not go out and get drunk (or stoned) over the weekend is cruel and unusual punishment. Especially at this time of the year!



Dec 13, 2012 at 08:03 PM
davidnholtjr
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · Where to get replacement parts?


runamuck wrote:
Telling a college kid to not go out and get drunk (or stoned) over the weekend is cruel and unusual punishment. Especially at this time of the year!



I know, but if he's low on money and wants the part something his to give.



Dec 13, 2012 at 08:05 PM
iandroo888
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · Where to get replacement parts?


i dont get drunk or stoned nor do i go out that much o_o


Dec 14, 2012 at 01:10 AM
Two23
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · Where to get replacement parts?


iandroo888 wrote:
i dont get drunk or stoned nor do i go out that much o_o



"Real life" is brutal, and getting worse every year. Just by staying away from drugs & alcohol you have a significant head start. Keep your eye on the ball.


Kent in SD



Dec 14, 2012 at 03:36 AM
iandroo888
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · Where to get replacement parts?


not a particular fan on drinking. only for special occassions. drugs, never.


Dec 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM





FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password