New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Google chrome reports malware when clicking on user FM feedback

dakel
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Google chrome reports malware when clicking on user FM feedback

Hi,

I have an unusual problem with my profile here on FM. I hope Fred sees this and can help.

Whenever someone clicks on my feedback when using Google chrome, the chrome browser blocks the page and reports that "Content from dannyrod.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page."

It appears the malware warning is coming up, because 1 of my feedback reviews is from someone with the username dannyrod. Google chrome is seeing this dannyrod and is assuming it is in reference to a site which has had malware associated with it - dannyrod.com.

This does not appear to happen if one is using Firefox. Has anyone else experienced something like this? Do you have any suggestions about how to rectify this?

Thanks
Derrick

Dec 10, 2012 at 07:37 PM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Google chrome reports malware when clicking on user FM feedback

Derrick,

I'm on OSX 10.8.2 and I do get the same Malware alert that you report when I use Google Chrome and sign on here and the click on your feedback via your profile. I'm typing this now on Safari, clicked on your feedback and didn't get any notice. Not sure if this helps you or not.

Dec 10, 2012 at 09:13 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.