p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Laura

C&C greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Derek

Dec 07, 2012 at 06:27 PM
davenfl
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Laura

Well I like it, exotic young woman. PP has given it a surreal quality which may have been your intent. Some may throw stones, myself, I'am happy.

Dave

Dec 07, 2012 at 06:30 PM
ChiShutter
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Laura

Not liking the brightly lit background behind hair of that color. The edges are totally washing out. I'm also really not feeling her expression.

Exposure looks good. Lighting's a tiny bit flat for my tastes, but that's even more subjective than the rest of my observations.

Dec 07, 2012 at 06:31 PM
Steady Hand
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Laura

Hi D.,

Quick Comment:

The skin, eyes, and mouth (expression) give a "plastic" look to the woman (as shown).

The mouth expression in particular is not appealing (along with the direction of the eyes) as it gives me the impression of "duh" or "uhhhh" expression.

Dec 07, 2012 at 06:45 PM
SydneyC

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Laura

I'm a big fan of the colors, especially in her lips and eyes and how they work with her shirt and bow. I think the expression is fine and gives the model a bit of character. But perhaps with such an expression I would have liked to have seen more of her body, personal opinion though. Also, I don't particularly care for her posture - the slouch isn't doing much for her - and I agree that the bright, white background probably wasn't the best choice for her hair.

Syd

Dec 07, 2012 at 08:24 PM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Laura

Good points already. The expression, background and where she is looking are the points I was going to mention.

The background would really highlight her hair with a more toned down background.

Dec 08, 2012 at 02:18 AM
CW100
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Laura

the skin does look plastic - processing?

Dec 08, 2012 at 06:22 AM
firstgear99
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Laura

Steady Hand wrote:
Hi D.,

Quick Comment:

The skin, eyes, and mouth (expression) give a "plastic" look to the woman (as shown).

The mouth expression in particular is not appealing (along with the direction of the eyes) as it gives me the impression of "duh" or "uhhhh" expression.

Ditto on the plastic look....

Dec 08, 2012 at 08:26 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.