Upload & Sell: Off
I hate posting my volleyball stuff around here, partly because there are some great v-ball shooters on FM, but also because I'm never happy with the colors I get in the barn the College I shoot for has. The roof is screaming orangey-red, and the place is too dark to shoot ambient with any consistency even at ISO25600, so the strobes make getting a decent WB damn-near impossible. Would love your feedback on how these come off after fiddling for hours with trying to minimize the red cast. The floors are hideous too, but I'll stop whining now.
Some recent womens action, trying to vary up the shooting location and angels a little:
(1) and (2)... a couple artsy ones, if I can use that term?
(3) and (4) Low-angle shots
(5) I liked the intensity in the eyes
(6) Split the uprights
(7) Liked the capture for some reason
(8) Pancake... from up in the catwalk
(10) Another one I'm not sure about but liked the team in the BG and the expression
(11) Boring shot? I dunno, liked the isolation I guess.
And a few from the mens game:
(12) Low-angle dig
(13) On the D
(14) And on the attack
(15) Don't make me bump this thread...
As I said, feedback welcomed and taken to heart. Thanks for the look!