Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: Nintendo Wii U deluxe 32gb, New Super Mario Bros U, a...

memzinla
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: Nintendo Wii U deluxe 32gb, New Super Mario Bros U, and Just Dance 4

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nintendo Wii U Deluxe version with 32gb including Nintendo Land

Item still Available

Price: $380.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I have a brand new in box Nintendo Wii U. It is the deluxe version that has 32gb and comes with Nintendo Land. I bought one for myself, and the other to sell to my cousin. He changed his mind, and doesn't want a Wii U right now.

It was 380.58 dollars in total with California tax. I want to sell it for the same price I got it for, so I'll sell the Wii U console for 380 dollars net to me.

Shipping is 18 dollars because I'll be shipping it via USPS with signature confirmation and insurance.

I accept PayPal. You may send the payment using PayPal gift, or regular PayPal, but add the 3%.

I'm also selling Super Mario Bros Wii U for 50 dollars, and Just Dance 4 for the Wii U for 42 dollars. I played them both once on my Wii U. Super Mario Bros U was around 65 with tax, and Just Dance 4 was around 55 with tax.

If you buy the Wii U with both games I'll sell the bundle for 460 dollars. I can also trade everything for a used Panasonic Leica 25mm F1.4 + 30 dollars on your side.

Thank you for looking. I'm abandonedgarbage on eBay if you want to check out my feedback. I have 100% positive feedback.

Here is a picture of the Wii U and both games.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    New Super Mario Bros. U

Item still Available

Price: $50.00

I only played New Super Mario Bros. U once on my Wii U. It's fun, but I decided to sell it. I'm selling it for 50 dollars. It was around 65 dollars at the store with tax.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Just Dance 4 for Wii U

Item still Available

Price: $42.00

I only played New Just Dance 4 once on my Wii U. I really love this game, but I already have it on the Wii. I was very curious as to how it would look in HD. I'm selling it for 42 dollars. It was around 55 dollars with tax for me.

Dec 02, 2012 at 07:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password